Goliath

Thread: Goliath

Default Goliath

hey folks, have a new submission comming up! as always im happy for votes and c&c.

cmon link here ---> http://www.coolminiornot.com/333724

ty!

Very nice mate, voted.
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Very nice indeed
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

I think your paintwork is rather good as always and the 'backstory' is sympathetic to the miniature and display.
    But for me what detracts from the whole thing is the 'stringing'. As spider webs they just don't look 'right' or realistic.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

ty folks!

about the spiderweb i have to agree, not perfect. but as a whole i think it added some feeling to the piece

btw, nice not to get the standard "nice, but pictures are crap" line, lol! guess its pretty obvious im not the photographer

great looking piece really lovin your base 8)

I think you have great brush skills, but I always find your pieces a little hard to read. You like very earthy tones and I think that sacrifices a little in the contrast of the whole look. That is just a very minor minor quibble. I have to say they are very impressive, and filled with detail.