kaosball on indiegogo ??? Is this legit or some con?

Thread: kaosball on indiegogo ??? Is this legit or some con?

Default kaosball on indiegogo ??? Is this legit or some con?

Stumbled upon this on indiegogo http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kaosball seems like an exact copy of the kickstarter page I'm assuming this is not legit so someone at c'mon might want to get this shut down .

Quote Originally Posted by brushstrokes View Post
    Stumbled upon this on indiegogo http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kaosball seems like an exact copy of the kickstarter page I'm assuming this is not legit so someone at c'mon might want to get this shut down .
    Wow. Complete with 200 KBL Draft Picks.
    We can ALL be ringers now.
    But yes, this need to get shut down ASAP.

how nice...
    after the sedition wars 'scam' now this? what's next? Zombicide 2 or Rivet Wars?

Just to be sure, I reported that page to indiegogo, attaching the link to the original campaign that completed recently.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn3e View Post
    Just to be sure, I reported that page to indiegogo, attaching the link to the original campaign that completed recently.
    Nice move! I looked at it but could not figure out how to report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Nors View Post
    Nice move! I looked at it but could not figure out how to report it.
    There's a REALLY small link at the bottom of the KBL Draft pick that says "contains prohibited content? Let us know". From there, you can report them.

It's almost identical to the original, with a few exceptions:

1) It lists all of the ringers already as "Exclusive Kickstarter", yet it's obviously NOT a Kickstarter project. (I know it's copied from the original site, but even as a scam it strikes me as lazy).

2) The videos aren't posted.

3) I like how it says "Claimed" for how many people could buy into each. Almost sets them up for "this person is claiming they paid us".

Overall a real shame.

I wonder how long it will take Indiegogo to take it down? It has confirmed for me that I will never use indiegogo mainly because it really is the wild west over there.

The Scam campaign has been removed from indiegogo!

Quote Originally Posted by glenn3e View Post
    so did I and a few of my friends. I think they got bombarded with folks letting them know

CMON_Ginger

We were able to get involved as well. Thank you to everyone that reported this to us and indiegogo!