Kaosball Decals

Thread: Kaosball Decals

Default Kaosball Decals

I was wondering the likelyhood of CMON putting out Decals with team logos and numbers for the minis, Failing that I thought that I would design some myself, a set for each team plus some extra kaosball logos for ringers.
    I don't have a lot of experience at this but I figured that they would make the paint jobs look a lot better.

If anyone has any experience in this area I'll gladly throw the ball to them if they want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knaves View Post
    I was wondering the likelyhood of CMON putting out Decals with team logos and numbers for the minis, Failing that I thought that I would design some myself, a set for each team plus some extra kaosball logos for ringers.
    I don't have a lot of experience at this but I figured that they would make the paint jobs look a lot better.

If anyone has any experience in this area I'll gladly throw the ball to them if they want it.
    http://www.testors.com/product/13618...m_Decal_System

I havent tried that, but it may be what you are looking for

There are many decal paper sets that can be printed on by home printers, there are also services that allow you to print custom decals. I can use any photoshop style program to edit the designs. I'll see what I can do, but If CMON are likely to put out their own decals it seems redundant.

If CMoN doesn't do this, I'd love to have a set of decals or at least logos to make my own decals.
    I kind of wish the logos were more like regular team logos but I can hope Eric and the gang releases just the logos sans lettering.