Zombicide App Updates

Thread: Zombicide App Updates

Default Zombicide App Updates

Does anyone know if/when the Android/iOS app is going to be updated for the Season 1 exclusives and the Season 2 Survivors?

I've been barking up this tree for months with an update just to add a feature to add custom survivors and save them to the iPad... I honestly feel that it is a forgotten add-on to the game. I use it constantly but I doubt I will be able to much longer.

I asked them on their Facebook page and got this response:

Twisted Key Entertainment Hey Bryan, we are currently in talks with Guillotine to deliver a major update! Can't give you any dates yet, but do stay tuned!
    This was in May...

I will wait with hopeful, yet guarded anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by ZedHead the Red View Post
    Does anyone know if/when the Android/iOS app is going to be updated for the Season 1 exclusives and the Season 2 Survivors?
    Now that Season 2 is out, there are at least 11 Survivors that aren't in the App.

Probably more from Season 1. Not to mention Season 2, Wave 2.

Is there any plan for updates?

Quote Originally Posted by GrauGeist View Post
    Now that Season 2 is out, there are at least 11 Survivors that aren't in the App.

Probably more from Season 1. Not to mention Season 2, Wave 2.

Is there any plan for updates?
    I wouldn't hold your breath on this one.

I contacted them on their Facebook page. Twisted Key is working on it and say the "should have an official announcement soon". My inquiry was about the new expansions, so I don't know if there's anything coming regarding promo characters, but it would be silly not to.