Sigmar3's WIP - Page 16
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Sigmar3's WIP

They always remind me of the old Jason and the Argonauts stop-motion skeletons. Nice to see another talented painter taking a stab at them.

100% Foxtail, and thanks. There's one in particular (with just the sword and shield, barely any armour) that looks like it was lifted straight from the film.

Work continues slowly on the skeletons but in the inbetween time I kinda halfheartedly finished these. I think I left finishing them too long and forgot certain paint mixes etc, also I got a little bit tired of looking at them and all that. Excuses excuses. Still they're off the table now.

These KD minis look great sigmar... nothing like leaving a mini too long and then thinking hmmm how did I mix that colour again, I do it all the time

Lev l up level up

I agree. I really like the effect you achieved on the KD minis.

Latest minis look great! Great use of the red across them both

Shading is very nice on the KD minis... and I'm looking forward to see the finished Sepulchral Guard :-)

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Ok I've been veeeerry tempted by the new Night Goblin pack GW has just released (Got a thing for night gobbos, don't judge me), but I'm staying good and work continues on the skeletons. Sorry for the bad photo

Nice progress on the Sepulchral Guard... keep it up!
    And show me the guy, who is going to judge you, because of sympathy to night gobbos... we'll feed him together with some gobbo-mushrooms *harharhar*

I'm flitting between a few things atm. Another Raging Heroes girl now.

Awesome!!! Really looking forward to seeing your progress on this rh girl, as I love these minis!!!

Great start on those. I really need to look at getting some of the RH figures

Good start so far. Love the mini (already got it on my wishlist ^^ ). For small minis with so much details and ornaments I'ld recommend using black primer. With grey you'll have to do a lot of blacklining to seperate the parts. Using a black undercoat can safe you a lot of time there since you can just leave the black primer around all the tiniy details.

Keep it on, she really is a beauty

Cheers guys. Yeah I used to use black as an undercover all the time, and totally agree it can save you a lot of time with the hard to reach places. I'm attempting more shadows via washes nowadays, to try out different things. Thanks for looking and commenting!

Great work so far. It's coming The skin is on a good way. Keep on it.

hmm, a heart, I thought it was a giant meatball!