Sigmar3's WIP - Page 18
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Sigmar3's WIP

Fooool , fooool , I SEE NO FOOL HERE!!!!! Great job on a fun session back then as well!!!!

Haha cheers Bam. I reckon these are at least 15+ years ago. Can't believe it!

That little blue monster is great!

Ok had a bit of a disappointing day painting, used a dark wash to shade the goblins but kinda lost a lot of the blue from the robes and got quite a shine on them too. So I did a little bit of work on them then moved onto the squigs, just for a change. Love the squigs, very early so far. Want them a lot paler than the GW versions

The Gobs look really good in the above picture! Hope it isn't too difficult to fix the wash issue. Ohh, you painting albino squiqs?

Agreed with Saint Toad! Your "legacy" blue Squig is still wonderful to look at!

As you can see the cloaks have darkened down a lot, so I'll either rehighlight as they are, or redo the whole blue thing again. Skin and other little bits being done at the minute

Very nice, looking really cool... it’s great seeing others progressing with these guys while painting my own version.

I really liked the blue tone of their outfits you had previously

Extremely well done job. way to go. As for the change in color I don’t feel it’s that far off.

Clean and sharp
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Maybe it's the lighting but I liked more the blue robes, but it's a great job overall!

Yeah I agree, I preferred how they were, and I've got back to that almost. These guys are almost finished now, really fun to paint

These little gobbos look great! Very nice work on the robes which I imagine are hard to get right. I wouldn't mind seeing some updates on those Squiq in the near future

Nice clean work. These will look cool on the table.

I really like these! That bit of blue you have brought back really stands out on them.

Really appreciate the nice comments guys, thanks a lot

Yeah the robes are great with those blue highlights... looking really good.