Have people received their 30 day e-mail from Kickstarter yet?

Thread: Have people received their 30 day e-mail from Kickstarter yet?

Default Have people received their 30 day e-mail from Kickstarter yet?

Just wondering, because I still haven't received mine.

Thanks.

No surveys have been sent yet, it will probably be somewhere between the 30 and 45 day mark when CMON sends out that survey. The stuff in the last update is to give an estimated timeline not a concrete one. We should all see them soon.

Not yet... But I cannot wait to take the next very small step towards getting the game

They say time heals all wounds. I think the opposite is appropriate for backing kickstarter projects.
    Last edited by Wolfie; 08-05-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Someone mentioned that near the end of August we might see it.

Has anyone receive it?

Anyone who pledge at a passholder or above got the KS survey back on Aug 9th. As for the invitation the the CKPM given that we are already 60+ days out from end of campaign we should see it at any moment, now if we go from the 30+ difference between KS survey and the invitation we still have about a week to wait. Did a quick scan of other projects I backed and the invitations seemed to go out roughly a month after the survey. I know I can't wait for it either.

Me neither, just exited to press "one of everything"

Quote Originally Posted by mcs1213 View Post
    Anyone who pledge at a passholder or above got the KS survey back on Aug 9th. As for the invitation the the CKPM given that we are already 60+ days out from end of campaign we should see it at any moment, now if we go from the 30+ difference between KS survey and the invitation we still have about a week to wait. Did a quick scan of other projects I backed and the invitations seemed to go out roughly a month after the survey. I know I can't wait for it either.

Yep. I'm just chomping at the bit now

Just confirmed my "one of everything" in th CKPM

Now we just wait and hope for some more info soon...

You might want to wait on confirming as right now the extra magnetic upgrades were not in the pledge manager to add in.

Quote Originally Posted by mcs1213 View Post
    You might want to wait on confirming as right now the extra magnetic upgrades were not in the pledge manager to add in.
    I do not plan to run big leauges, so no big deal for me

Newbie, please be gentle jdanish's Avatar

What were the extra magnet upgrades? Was that just for the league play? Thanks!

Yes, the extra magnetic upgrade tokens are to support league play. According to comments from Eric during the KS it breaks down like this:4 Players : Base Game.5-6 Players : +1 upgrade token set needed.7 Players : +1 upgrade token set needed.8 Players : +1 upgrade token set needed.What that will mean for you is with the all in of teams you can do a 4 person league no problem. If you got the league pack you can do up to 6 player league no problem, but if you want an 8 player league you will need to get two more upgrade token sets. So if for the all in price you are a non eb and in the US you are looking at $302 ( 100 PH + 155 Teams + 35 League + 6 Upgrade tokens + 6 Upgrade tokens).

Newbie, please be gentle jdanish's Avatar

Thanks for clarifying! I am all in for the non-league stuff so I guess I didn't pay that much attention to the league components but wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything awesome. Can't wait to get this!

Quote Originally Posted by jdanish View Post
    Thanks for clarifying! I am all in for the non-league stuff so I guess I didn't pay that much attention to the league components but wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything awesome. Can't wait to get this!
    Even if you do not wind up getting the league pack (which I would still suggest doing). I think you should add one upgrade token set. The main reason is to reduce overhead and bookkeeping when playing one game to the next. For me I have a 2 and 4 year old so extra tokens means I am more likely to find at least one full set.