Is everyone looking toward to the new edition ?

Thread: Is everyone looking toward to the new edition ?

Default Is everyone looking toward to the new edition ?

I can not wait to get the new darkage rule book and all the new cool minis. The Fire Caste look amazing.

I know I am.

just recently started to get models, looking to bring it into my area-but was waiting until the new rules come out so I dont confuse myself and new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Entiago View Post
    just recently started to get models, looking to bring it into my area-but was waiting until the new rules come out so I dont confuse myself and new players.
    Exactly this. I am mostly a fan of Dragyri so I will be getting everything there of course! I also have a small force of Outcasts for demos... nothing works as a better intro than mad max. Can't wait to see the new changes to everything.

The new rules are pretty amazing. They are streamlined for ease of play with the added treat of the Squad Link ability. And we can finally use our tape measures at any time.

The Fire Caste looks pretty awesome, but I'm for Kulkulkani all the way. I would love to get my hands on Cabrakan- literally pyramid head.

A buddy of mine got his Cabraken. Its huge. And becomes a powerhouse quickly.

Newbie, please be gentle Mr.Max's Avatar

I've never played this game but the minis are gorgeous! Shame no one in my area plays this or I'd jump in pronto!

Mr Max, what you do is that you join the Legion and get awesome perks for trying to recruit new players! A player base doesn't just appear magically, someone got to start.

I am currently the only Dark Age player in my area, but I'm going to mend that soon...

Newbie, please be gentle Mr.Max's Avatar

Ooookay! I'll look into that as soon as I can, thanks!