Article: CMON Gen Con News part 1

Thread: Article: CMON Gen Con News part 1

I hope there will be a possibility to buy them from the CMON shop during gencon. As someone living too far away to attend, that's my only possibility to get them without ebay-shark priceups.

And if it's just early release (until now I thought it will be a gencon exclusive), that's ok, as long as they'll be available to the general public and it'll be possible to buy.

The scariest thing is there is ALREADY a Nyan Nyan being auctioned on ebay now.

Since I live in Australia the odds of ever getting one of these for my SDE set is virtually nil... unless I buy one from a shark on ebay.. sad days..

or SodaPop end up selling some on their site which will be great.

Blog Entries

Didn't SPM put up the LE Candy and Cola for sale on their online store (think it was also offered on CMON store) eventually? Here's hoping they do the same for this one!

Blog Entries

From SPM Facebook page:

Soda Pop Miniatures

15 hours ago

If you are at ‪#‎GenCon‬ and missed out on Nyan Nyan, we have a big shipment coming in tomorrow afternoon! Don't worry for those at home, Nyan Nyan will be available online after the show!

WOO HOO!!

dont overly care for Nyan Nyan personally, only the candy and cola fig
    not that its not nice though

I was at GenCon on Thursday and I didn't see this game anywhere??? Guess it was on the same truck as Zombicide Season 2??? AAAAIIIEEE!!!! I'm tired of missing out on freebies!!!!!!

Can't wait to purchase this for the family

Well that is very good to know I was afraid my SDE would be incomplete. Good to know I will be able to get Nyan Nyan at a later date. Thanks!!