Sproket's WIP - Page 64
Page 64 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1601

Thread: Sproket's WIP

Lololololol I dub thee from here on in!!! "THE FOUR HORSEMAN"!

Blog Entries

haha, there is a distinct smirk.

More pics up in the Cool mini gallery this time. I hadn't realised how far behind I was with getting them posted!

Gutrot Spume: www.coolminiornot.com/398656?browseid=15197466

Abalam: www.coolminiornot.com/398658?browseid=15197466

Commodore Borgossa: www.coolminiornot.com/398657?browseid=15197466

Favorited Spume and Borgossa, commented on Spume and voted on them three.
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Smirk away, dude. You really are an inspiring painter, as the three submissions you just posted demonstrate.
    Thanks for sharing your techniques and thought process with us. You've definitely helped me a lot already. Now I just need about a decade of uninterrupted painting time to try to actually practice what I've learned!

It feels very good to be starting up a new project and most refreshing for it not to be Nurgle. Although I'm painting green skin again!

Name:  Megaboss1a.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  186.3 KBName:  Megaboss1b.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  175.5 KBName:  Megaboss1c.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  182.4 KBName:  Megaboss1d.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  185.3 KB

Fantastic start Dave

My god man we all go around telling beginners to get a nice smooth primed mini to work from and theres you painting direct onto the plastic!
    Youre never win anything painting like this....... oh ........
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

I love this cool new model and can't wait to see what you do with it, especially all that awesome non-nurgle armor. It looks awesome already. I like the dark spots (whatever they'll tun out to be) but think you should at least gesture at them on the bits of the arm closest to the back & shoulders to make the effect look more natural.

Ok I just started mine!!! inspiration and will TRY TO REPLICATE WHAT YOUVE DONE

Looking ridiculous already, such great skin. Love the spots too.

I am going to try An get mine a sprocket makeover ... This is just so damn Amazing David. The diff tones the subtlety and that mottled effect is genius. I'm going to make a comparison here. Your painting , creativity and effects are the best in the world. Period . Your as good a miniature painter AS MICHAEL JORDAN was at shooting basketball. Your above way way way above any and every other high calibre artist out there. All of em Darren Latham , kornel Kozac,Ben komets , Jess rich ... Mike Reimer , Bohun, archer all of em. You are quite frankly the BEST fantasy / sci fi miniature model artist out there. There I said it anybody can try to disagree but my mind has been made up a ling time ago. The moment the dark eldar scourges won YHE overall along with the dark eldar dude on that little flying thingie.thats when I knew god himself ,has put his right hand on on your shoulder and blessed you as SAINT DAVID - PATRON SAINT OF MINIATURE PAINTING.

Blog Entries

Whoa, this looks like a fun project. I can't wait to see what you do with the armor.

Very nice start. Those colors worked into the face are nice. I love to spotting on the back of the neck. This will be very cool

wowzers top shelf stuff, always just a little extra for mortals to gaze apon.

Thanks Guys! I think the Megaboss is going to be a fun project and I hope to suprise a few people with what I've got planned for him!

The plaguebearers are now posted on my coolmini gallery:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/398985

Amazing work so far, I'm not usually an orc fan but you and BaM are convincing me they can look awesome

Voted on the plague bearers. Iike Sicks I wasn't really a fan of any of the new Orc mini's but there are so many great paint jobs of this guy out there at the moment. this looks like it could well be the cream of the crop

Voted. That new Orc looks a great sculpt to work on, watching with interest

You and BAM are killing it on these orcs! WOW!

Sorry to ask you as well, but what are the greens you are using? They are so vibrant.

Hi David, do you know if you will be displaying Gutrot Spume in your local GW ? I'd love to pop up there and see it first hand.

Nice to see you doing the Orc (or whatever they're called these days).
    In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.