Will there be foam storage produced for Toxic City Mall?

Thread: Will there be foam storage produced for Toxic City Mall?

Default Will there be foam storage produced for Toxic City Mall?

I have Zombicide and bought the foam storage from CMON. So I was wondering will there a set designed to hold the Toxic City Mall set?

So I sent an email to Battle Foam and this was what I received from them:
    "Hi!
    Thanks for the comments! It’s awesome to hear how customers think of us right after a game is released. This happened with Star Wars and now Star Trek. J
    We are partnered with CMoN, so I am sure we’re working on a configuration and will have one up shortly!
    Stay tuned,
    Customer Service
    Battle Foam®"

I Am really pleased to hear this! I have to say that the foam for the Zombicide base game is really convenient, providing for protection for storing and organization for play! Worth every penny!
    Vargz

all of the players in my group have been complimentary of how nice the foam is and how easy to use.
    Sky

I've heard good things, but $40 seems like a lot for two foam trays, at $20 a tray I suspect you could be looking at $100 for trays to cover Season 1 and Season 2.

I understand your trepidation about price, but I have to say it is money well spent! The trays make for safe storage and you would not believe how much the inherent organization really improves play. I will definitely buy a set for Toxic City Mall, if they make a set for that!

So with Zombicide, Prison Outbreak, Toxic Mall and a bazillion survivors and their Zombivor counterparts I wondered if Battlefoam was going to do a product for Zombicide similar to the one they have for Super Dungeon Explore. They responded back that they were working on a new configuration for Super Dungeon that looks like it might be similar to the PACK 720 in design and that they may be doing it for Zombicide as well, but that ultimately it is up to the game manufacturer.

So how about it CMON?
    Last edited by ZedHead the Red; 09-18-2013 at 12:28 AM.
    <------- To celebrate Zombicide Season 2, my truck is sporting some new Zombicide plates.

In the moment I'm thinking of making a magnetic tray and stacking them together. Under the Miniatures I will put Magnets.

I was in contact with Battlefoam and asked about season 2 Zombicide storage. I was surprised by the response that the season 1 set would fit season 2. Toxic City Mall is a shallower box and has counters of varying size (barricades and rubble) so I didn't find this to be a satisfactory answer. The season 1 set might be okay for Prison Outbreak, but again there are also new tokens included (like the towers and security doors) that might be problematic. Has anyone got an idea how to engage CMON (or Guillotine Games) to get Battlefoam on track here?

I ordered two more sets of Season 1 foam but asked them to only include the trade with the figure slots. I did this on Black Friday so I got them for 25% off. My hope is to fill one box with survivors and the other box will get all the zombies.

I asked them about separating a set because I wanted the other half (the one that takes cards and tokens) and they said they wouldn't do that. Let me know if they followed your request. I

Quote Originally Posted by vargz View Post
    I asked them about separating a set because I wanted the other half (the one that takes cards and tokens) and they said they wouldn't do that. Let me know if they followed your request. I
    I sure will. I will be very angry if they don't because I've got an email from their customer service that said they would do it, as long as I was ordering two trays (basically they didn't have a price for a single tray).

If they don't honor your request, I would buy your tray that holds the cards and tokens. Granted that really doesn't solve your issue because yo'd still be short one tray…

Sure, I will keep you posted!

I just got my Zombicide Foam... just like I requested - I got four of the same trays - just the ones with the zombie slots (no cards/token slots).

Well good deal! I guess I'll break down and order a set. I'll find some purpose for the extra tray…