Has anyone received Season 2 yet?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone received Season 2 yet?

Default Has anyone received Season 2 yet?

Just curious and anxious!

Quote Originally Posted by markallanreynolds View Post
    Just curious and anxious!
    Yes, people at GenCon

My co-worker got his base games for the Raise the Dead level, but none of the extras. I've gotten zilch so far.
    <------- To celebrate Zombicide Season 2, my truck is sporting some new Zombicide plates.

Hopefully, we'll get another update about the shipping. I would prefer that it all comes bundled in one shipment anyways... less boxes for my wife to see... ^_^

I haven't gotten a stinking thing. I just checked my pledge manager. shipment{ phase 1 ETA sept 2013. phase 2 1st qtr 2014}. shipment Tracking{ number, number url, company} for phase 1, 1.5 and 2, all blank. the only thing that changes is the pdf. I am smack damn in the heart of the US. I see posts on facebook and on the kickstarter about people overseas wondering when they're going to get their stuff. My 1.5 pdf shows error and says it was in phase one. I never got an email with a tracking number or a blank tracking number. I wouldn't mind if they had just told us it was going to be delayed...telling me oh we're shipping, we're shipping just ticks me off. with hearing that large masses of people haven't gotten anything. I have pledged to other kickstarters and gotten other stuff even with delays by now. And tell me something...how hard would it have been to ship me Zombicide, which was in the first kickstarter?! That game is done and should be on shelves in retail stores. I could buy and ship it to myself from amazon right freaking now!

Guess I am also one of the people waiting in the dark. Anyone hear anything lately? I received an email on the 25th "...USA will begin shipping full shipment 1s from Friday". Nothing since then. Anyone getting anything since the 25th? Like Schlyne, I check the order and don't see anything changing.

As a Fugitive backer, I received PO and TCM on 9/7. No extras included. Still waiting on everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by MEdwards View Post
    As a Fugitive backer, I received PO and TCM on 9/7. No extras included. Still waiting on everything else.
    Thanks for response. I am also a Fugitive backer with quite a few add ons. Still no word.

In canada...ontario to be exact...right on the detroit/windsor border...not a word...not tracking...no package...nothing. And speaking to my buddy who works at a customs brokerage/agency, he's not personally seen a single CMoN box come through this gateway.

Another Fugitive level here with all optional survivors. No news for me in AZ.
    <------- To celebrate Zombicide Season 2, my truck is sporting some new Zombicide plates.

I am in Denmark and havent heard a thing or recived anything at all.
    Battle of Alabaster is the same thing, no word and no items recived.

FWIW, I received a complete Wave 1 package on 8/31, so I've had Season 2 for over a month now.

Yes, I was one of the lucky Inmate-only backers who got shipped as part of the initial test line, before the 1.5 split and the delays.

Other stuff (including Sedition Wars Wave 2) has been shipping over the past week. I expect a lot of people will be happy this time next week.

I did the complete season one with season two. I live around the corner from CoolMini, so I was hoping to at least have the original game by now so I could play that while waiting for the rest.

Hey Zedhead the Red,What part of AZ are you in? I'm in Tucson!

Just got my Season 2 first shipment. Toxic Mall, Prison Break, Zombie Dogs, Dog companions, Rick, Dakota, Adriana, and Lea. Looks like a fun weekend.

I got my stuff this past tuesday. Looks great, cant wait to play!

I just got the notice for shipping over the weekend. I signed up after the kickstarter ended, so I assume that I would be near the bottom of the list. Can't wait to try it out!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAba View Post
    I just got the notice for shipping over the weekend. I signed up after the kickstarter ended, so I assume that I would be near the bottom of the list. Can't wait to try it out!
    You signed up after the Kickstarter ended? You weren't even an initial backer? I backed it on the first day, and I still haven't received notification. Note to self, never pick up my stuff at GenCon again. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    You signed up after the Kickstarter ended? You weren't even an initial backer? I backed it on the first day, and I still haven't received notification. Note to self, never pick up my stuff at GenCon again. Ugh!
    To be fair it just says "initiated". Who knows if it will actually go out soon.
    I never thought about it, but I guess when everything is entered into the CKPM it all ends up in the same "bucket"? So it wouldn't matter when you signed up, unless they are grabbing that from the kickstarter info.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAba View Post
    To be fair it just says "initiated". Who knows if it will actually go out soon.
    I never thought about it, but I guess when everything is entered into the CKPM it all ends up in the same "bucket"? So it wouldn't matter when you signed up, unless they are grabbing that from the kickstarter info.
    I haven't even received an email telling me my shipment has been initiated. I'm not sure they are using that information, but they really should. No offense to you, but I am of the mind that initial backers should be shipped their stuff before people that came on late. It doesn't matter though. I'll get my stuff when I get it. Just a bit disappointed is all.