Super Dungeon Explore - Nyan Nyan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Dungeon Explore - Nyan Nyan

I received my shipping notification today - the last day of my vacation from both work and school; unfortunately now I will have to budget my time carefully if I want to spend time with family, show up to work and get paid as well as maintain my 4.0 on my BA. Delays happen I suppose, but last week would have been perfect to paint this mini.

I received mine from CMoN today!

sweet, grats.
    think it should arive soon for me, problem with tracking is, since it left the US, it might not update the tracker before its on the door at my place, the mail system over here is lame, but allso a good thing, last time it didnt track it whent through customs without any import taxes.
    *crosses fingers and toes*

Quote Originally Posted by Sasherz View Post
    sweet, grats.
    think it should arive soon for me, problem with tracking is, since it left the US, it might not update the tracker before its on the door at my place, the mail system over here is lame, but allso a good thing, last time it didnt track it whent through customs without any import taxes.
    *crosses fingers and toes*

Mine is currently waiting in the painting queue.

got the two nyan nyan today in the mail
    and no import tax required

next up is the battlemat to order

I too received my Nyan Nyan today and I'm extremely pleased. Thank you CMON!

nyan-nyan has arrived, looks great, it has became one of my favorite heroes based on how she looks like.

Arrived in less than a week and looks awesome, if only I had discovered Super Dungeon Explore before Candy and Cola sold out

Bought Nyan Nyan up at BGG con. They had a few available, but no Candy and Colas.