Irene "Iron Eyes" von Goritsi card

Thread: Irene "Iron Eyes" von Goritsi card

Default Irene "Iron Eyes" von Goritsi card

Hello Leif and all,

I have just one quick question. Is there going to be a card with Irene? And, will there be a card with the "gold Leif" cards as well?

Thanks for any answers. I am loving just about everything that I have seen so far!

Karl
    (Kaz on Kickstarter)

Yes there will be a card for her available before the KS ends. Heh I doubt there will be a gold Leif card, but well see =)

Thanks for the answers! It would be too cool if Irene could make it into the Gold Foil cards.

Karl

Which faction(s) will she work for?

Also, will she be cast in the same plastic as the other models?

Irene is a Goritsi character. I am almost sure that she will be cast in the same plastic combination as the rest of the Wrath of Kings figures.

@Adunaphel I appreciate the enthusiasm but she is not actually =) You guys will have to wait a bit to see hehe.

She's a new Scion! Mwahahahaha! (The author warns that this is baseless speculation and should not be taken seriously.)

Yeah, it seems unlikely she would work for Goritsi, given her backstory. I'm guessing she's some sort of independent mercenary, but I'm not sure who she'd work for.

Color me embarrassed! Yeah, I guess I wasn't thinking at the time I wrote that. I would think that she would be a free agent and work for all of the factions.
    Although, in the short stories, she is already working with Goritsi (somewhat unwillingly) and Shael Han.

Karl