ME34 - Miniature Exchange 34 - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: ME34 - Miniature Exchange 34

Late to the party here and lots to write:

First, I noted that both of my targets have been unflagged.
    Nice package went out today to each of Meaty-Nosebleeds and DemiHuman

Second, I did not hear back from Portal so no package sent there.

Third, I received my package from Khonner.
    A few nice older GW creatures.

Fourth, I also received a rather surprising package from loydb.
    I tried to get him to take it back, but he was steadfast.
    Read 'em and weep, boys and girls

So, suffice it to say that I was a bit knocked back by such an excellent package.
    two things have come of this; the first is that I have a new friend.
    The second is that I have sent him off a return package of "interesting" minis.
    I am hopeful he will post some pics here.

Fifth, Congrats to Mario. Hope you like the surprise.
    Thanks to all here for the words of gratitude and support.

Finally, A hearty round of applause to Cuciothegreat for running another nice ME campaign.
    It's a lot of work to oversee this endeavor and I made it a little harder by trying to incent
    a larger number of people to participate.

I have fond memories of Mini exchange, although it was number 23........ lol

Maybe participate in the next one.

My package arrived today, from Evl Hmr.

As far as I can tell:

A few resin bases from an unknown manufacturer. But with the really cool one with the guy crawling out from the sewer.
    A metal boar rider thingie, again, I don't know which manufacturer did this one.
    A metal goblin shaman, I think. Again, no idea which manufacturer did this one.
    A Cell Unmasked Demonic! This is an awesome one. Cell used to have some really nice sculpts.
    A Wrath of Kings Bloodmask. This will make a great addition to the Nasier forces I already have.
    A Carnevale miniature.

Brilliant! Thanks, mate!

Just got a great package from CF Wheeler!

A FASA Ogre or Ogrun or whatever the hell they call their ogres
    A John Dennett Indiana Jones figure (face changed just enough not to get sued by Harrison Ford's agent)
    A Japanese kit of Captain Kidd that is so old I can find nothing on the webz about it
    Three empty dropper bottles, which will be immediately pressed into use

Thanks, these are really really cool!

Just a quick (but important) note to announce that all first time partecipants are now * unflagged *, so everyone sending to them can ship parcels!
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Blog Entries

Name:  IMG_2424.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  429.8 KB

CF Wheeler came through with some giant old school lead!

1. Reaper style dropper bottles! They will be used soon.
    2. Awesome Skull Chaos Warp resin tower thing. Not sure what to do with this... Reminds me of Pushead and other awesome album art. If only it were big enough to turn into a bong... man. It was the first thing I saw when I opened the box.
    3. Warzone (Heartbreaker Hobbies and Games) Dark Legion Mercurian Maculator. Has a really nice torso. Looks like a great Boss for the ol' Shadowrun campaign!
    4. Grim Reaper Castings Trollish Giant '96
    5. Grim Reaper Castings Frost Giant, '96
    6. Ral Partha TSR AD&D Council of Wyrms Silver Dragon. A nice small dragon that is screaming for some greenstuff scales on his tail and some hot table top action!

Only took me an hour and a half to identify these!

Thanks CF Wheeler!

Nice stuff Demihuman ! I really like that dragon

Default Received - with thanks

Name:  CMON ME 34 - .JPG
Views: 132
Size:  125.1 KB

Thank you package arrived this morning - I love the dwarf and the ikkle girl and the Game of thrones minis ;-)....

recevied from Cuciothegreat

Quote Originally Posted by Tarreknoire View Post
    recevied from Cuciothegreat
    Glad they arrived safely.

The dwarf is from Chronopia game, they had a lot of great sculptings, both in the fantasy and in the s/f lines.
    The little girl is Magpie Child Nurse.

@ Slekke - your stuff was sent to Belgium the same day that I have sent Tarreknoire's minis to UK. I hope your parcel will arrive soon.
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 12-03-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Quote Originally Posted by Demihuman View Post
    CF Wheeler came through with some giant old school lead!
    WOW! Some really great stuff out there.
    And I can assure you (for owning one myself) that the Mercurian Maculator from Warzone is really impressive when assembled and painted.

Hi, today my package from RayzrYR arrived.

I got three little nurglings from the 'Plaguebearers of Nurgle' box (Games Workshop), two macemen (Chronopia), one Orc Warrior (Harlequin Miniatures) and a chupa chups lollipop!

Thank you very much RayzrYR!

Name:  IMG_0554.JPG
Views: 129
Size:  1.41 MB

Got my packager from TrystanGST

Very cool stuff but I have no idea who they are by.

Quote Originally Posted by WingZ View Post
    Got my packager from TrystanGST

Very cool stuff but I have no idea who they are by.

On the left, the skeleton with scythe is 02019: Grim Reaper from Reaper Miniatures, a classic indeed!
    No clue about the other one, sorry.

It's a figure from Black Scorpion miniatures.
    I can't recall the name, it was written in French.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

@cucaiothegreat the funny little guys were a stretch goal reward in the Evil Baby Orphanage kickstarter.

I got the package today .. It's a Red dragon 2 + magician ( 9602 ) from Grenadier models - Dragon Lords.

Name:  005.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  1.39 MB

Thanks again to CfWheeler58 & Cucaiothegreat !
    Thanks for a great ME !

Enjoy, Mario.

got my package from cfwheeler58 today and man am i happy with what i got. seriously man can you read minds or something?
    will psot pics tomorrow morning when the camera isn't so tempramental.
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

We are pleased

That Grenadier dragon is directly responsible for the deaths of many a PC in my AD&D campaign, it's a great model, enjoy painting it!