ME34 - Miniature Exchange 34 - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: ME34 - Miniature Exchange 34

Well "Portal" got back to me...only now he is "Sparks"

I am getting a package off to him in the UK today.
    He, in turn, has pledged to contact Cucio and send along something for the reserve.

I received a nice little package from WingZ, once I get time I'll throw up some pics. I'll add the ones that Gokhm sent as a thank you too. Very pleased with this exchange, roll on ME35...
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Sorry for not joining the fun in properly before, busy busy busy! I wanted to get involved, realised I should probably not use Portal's account for it and set up my own, which took longer than planned! Thanks CFwheeler for being patient, can't wait to see what arrives! Will be in touch about adding to the reserve pile...and remember to check this thread more often!

It's all good.

anyway here is the picture. sorry about the delay life got in the way again.

Name:  IMG_0245_zps201bed47.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  370.0 KB

as well as 3 dropper bottles (which i cannot find in my home country) i recieved a fine looking 1998 dragon, a bust of a beautiful warrior, and Monique de Noir, who i have been despretely wanting to paint for the bulk of my modeling career. once again a huge thank you to cfwheeler58 for your awesome minis. i hope i can do them justice
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Quote Originally Posted by meaty_nosebleeds View Post
    anyway here is the picture. sorry about the delay life got in the way again
    Bah, life. Sometimes I hate that guy. He's like that friend who always wants to talk during the movie. You like having him around - he's your friend. You just wish he'd shut the hell up when your enjoying the good bit! :P

Nice bit o' swag there m-b

Quote Originally Posted by RayzrYR View Post
    Bah, life. Sometimes I hate that guy. He's like that friend who always wants to talk during the movie. You like having him around - he's your friend. You just wish he'd shut the hell up when your enjoying the good bit! :P

Nice bit o' swag there m-b
    totally agree with you there. i wish life would leave me alone and let me paint in peace at the moment
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Sorry for the delay on the picture posting, but thing's have been a bit hectic around here due to a new job.
    Anyway, I received some lovely miniatures from Cucaio and am very excited to have a crack at them once I get some free time.

Top prizes are Grima and the Rackham Fianna amongst some more minis I don't recognize and a Dark Eldar Warrior and a Dwarf musician.

Thanks again for the lovely ME and see you all next time.

Cheers,Slekke.

Quote Originally Posted by Slekke View Post
    Sorry for the delay on the picture posting, but thing's have been a bit hectic around here due to a new job.
    Anyway, I received some lovely miniatures from Cucaio and am very excited to have a crack at them once I get some free time.

Top prizes are Grima and the Rackham Fianna amongst some more minis I don't recognize and a Dark Eldar Warrior and a Dwarf musician.

Thanks again for the lovely ME and see you all next time.

Cheers,Slekke.
    Glad they arrived safely and you liked them.

Top row, left to right: D&D prepainted stuff, GW Dwarf Musician (from Battle of Skull Pass, I suppose), Grima Wormtongue from GW LOTR, GW plastic Eldar.
    Bottom row, left to right: Chronopia Blood Orc Swordman, Knight with axe from Fantasy Warriors game (Grenadier), an old Metal Magic Assassin / Thief throwing a dagger, Confrontation Kelt Fianna from Rackham.

Hope this helps
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

A quick recap.
    Everyone received his miniatures, except for:

Martin Lymer (sender is Tarreknoire)
    Khonner (sender is Wingz)

Am I right?
    Please let me know.

Thanks.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Picked my package up from cfwheeler today from the sorting office!

Some cool goodies inside, even if I don't really know what most of them are!

Name:  11372372425_4900f153ec_z.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  125.6 KB

I'm thinking I'll pair the bear dude up against Red box games's bear dude as I have both

After xmas, I'll get my reserve package together with some nice stuff.

Cheers for letting me get involved even if it was late on!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    After xmas, I'll get my reserve package together with some nice stuff.
    Many thanks.
    When you are ready, send me a PM to get the address to which send your "reserve" parcel.
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 12-14-2013 at 04:46 PM.

That is correct, I have not received Wingz's package. Thanks.

Khonner

I have sent out to all my sendees and senders - please hopefully they are just still in transit.. and they arrive shortly..

I don't mean to poke my nose in but I have been enjoying looking through this thread. Martin Lymer has posted to say he received his parcel (see post # 54). Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Khonner View Post

Khonner
    It can happen, especially when Holiday time is approaching, that postal service get slowed down.
    I'm sure your parcel will arrive in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by boardandy View Post
    I don't mean to poke my nose in but I have been enjoying looking through this thread. Martin Lymer has posted to say he received his parcel (see post # 54). Hope this helps.
    Many thanks, I completely missed that!
    I hope to see you joining next ME

Quote Originally Posted by Tarreknoire View Post
    I have sent out to all my sendees and senders - please hopefully they are just still in transit.. and they arrive shortly..
    Still haven't got your parcel.
    I think that Christmas should have slowed things down.

Khonner
    Not having received any reply from Wingz, despite having tried to contact him twice both via PM and email, I will send some miniatures from the reserve to Khonner as soon as he send me his postal address.

Then the ME will be complete, so stay tuned because I intend to start the sign up for the next one in a few days!

Khonner
    Parcel with reserve miniatures sent out today to Khonner in the USA.
    According to my post office, it should take from 4 to 6 weeks to arrive.