ME34 - Miniature Exchange 34 - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ME34 - Miniature Exchange 34

First timer:
    LoydB - RI - USA

Ill try again. I haven't missed an ME in over 2 years.
    WingZ USA USA.
    Id go twice if i didnt have to send worldwide.

It's been a wile but count me in.

Mario.Morrhaye - Belgium - World

Looking forward to it !

First time participant

Dark Sofie - Belgium - World

P.S.: i'm the wife of Mario.Morrhaye

I'm also a flagged one:

DasElektroschnitzel - Germany - World

Up to and including "Elektroschnitzel", the count stands at 18, including cuciothegreat and myself.

If we make it to 30 participants, a random participant will have a choice of 5 free figs ( in addition to their exchange )

This will be one of the 5 choices for that prize:

ME #34 - 30 Participant - Choice B

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...d=prod1380041a

Jump in !!!

Nothing has changed....

Up to and including "Elektroschnitzel", the count stands at 18, including cuciothegreat and myself.

If we make it to 30 participants, a random participant will have a choice of 5 free figs ( in addition to their exchange )

This will be one of the 5 choices for that prize:

ME #34 - 30 Participant - Choice C - Skaven Doomwheel !

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/ca...Id=prod230001a

Jump In !!!!

Ladies & Gentlemen, Nov. 15 is finally here and so it's time to publish the list for ME34:

Tarreknoire
    Elektroschnitzel ***FLAGGED*
    cucaiothegreat
    Tarreknoire
    Martin Lymer ***FLAGGED*
    cucaiothegreat
    Slekke ***FLAGGED*
    Mario.Morrhaye
    TrystanGST
    Wingz
    Khonner ***FLAGGED*
    cfwheeler58
    Demihuman ***FLAGGED*
    TrystanGST
    Chrispy
    loydb ***FLAGGED*
    cfwheeler58
    meaty_nosebleeds ***FLAGGED*
    RayzrYR
    evl hmr
    gohkm
    RayzrYR
    Dark Sofie ***FLAGGED*

(Dark Sofie will send to the first name of the list, Tarreknoire)

Please make contact with your sender & sendee, but wait until next monday 18 Nov. before sending so I will be able to fix any problem.
    I will make another post next monday to officialy give the start to the ME, so you will know that the list is final and you can begin sending out your parcel.

Before sending to flagged partecipants, please wait the confirm (either via a post on this thread or via PM) that their sendee have received the miniatures from them.

Contact me as soon as possible if I have made some mistake in compiling the list (i.e. wrong flagged partecipant, or you have to send to a place you won't send to, etc.)

There are a lot of flagged (a.k.a. new) partecipants; I hope they will enjoy the ME and join regularly the next Exchanges.

Also, cfwheeler58 has kindly provided a great 'special prize' to be assigned to one random partecipant in ME34. In the next days, approx. at the end of november, I will draw a random name between all partecipants and will send this prize to him, so he could receive it in time for Xmas. Many thanks to cfwheeler58 for having made this possible!

A final note for everyone - if possible, please post pics of the miniatures you receive. It is always very fun to see what other partecipants got in the exchange!

Enjoy!
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

PMs sent to both my senders and sendees.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

PMs sent from me & my wife (Dark sofie) to our senders and sendees.

PMs sent to both my sender and sendee.

Elektroschnitzel ***FLAGGED* your mail is full I cant send you an email requesting your full postal address for the ME34.. please clear - or email me direct thank you yours Tarrek

Replied/ Sent PM's to both parties- as loydb is flagged, I'll be waiting on cfwheeler58 to respond that he got his.

Was useless at getting involved in this, next time I suppose!

PM's sent, will start sorting out some goodies for you guys.
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

I've heard from both my shipper and my shippee. Shippee should have his mini from me on Monday.

Reached out or been contacted each of 4 directions.....

The list is final, so you can start sending out your parcels.
    Have fun!

Have sent a PM to both sender and sendee and have put my package in the post.

Contacted both parties, package will be in the post tomorrow.