ME34 - Miniature Exchange 34 - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ME34 - Miniature Exchange 34

Putting together a yummy package for DemiHuman today
    Will send when TrystanGST confirms receipt from DemiHuman.

Putting together a yummy package for Meaty-Nosebleeds today
    Will send when RayzrYR confirms receipt from Meaty-Nosebleeds

Also putting together a yummy package for Portal who missed out this time.
    Suggested he/she contact Cuciothegreat and donate something to the reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by cfwheeler58 View Post
    Also putting together a yummy package for Portal who missed out this time.
    Suggested he/she contact Cucaiothegreat and donate something to the reserve.
    That's a great idea
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

My parcels for Tarreknoire (UK) and Slekke (Belgium) were in the post this morning.
    I hope they will arrive soon.
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 11-22-2013 at 07:29 PM.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

As promised, here's a pic of the great stuff I've got from Elektroschnitzel.

Name:  ME34.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  125.3 KB

A lot of very nice Space Marine transfers from GW, now really hard to find and useful to improve the look of my crappy-painted minis :-)

A Space Marine Apothecary (I think) from GW.

2 miniatures from the Chainmail boardgame - really great, I love them and they are difficult to find here in Italy. I will immediately begin to paint the gnoll archer, I think.

A wonderful metal GW Terminator.

Great stuff, many thanks for another great ME!!

Demihuman must be a psychic.

That's 2 Infinity minis (Nomads no less) and a Reaper fig.
    I actually have an Infinity squad/team/army/whatever, and they just so happen to be Nomad. Double bonus.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    Demihuman must be a psychic.
    That's 2 Infinity minis (Nomads no less) and a Reaper fig.
    I actually have an Infinity squad/team/army/whatever, and they just so happen to be Nomad. Double bonus.
    Nice! I hope you don't already have those ladies!

Received package from DARK SOFIE - thank you... will get photo up shortly.

The pokemon foil card - well just it is different and you might be a collector or know someone that is ;-).

I got my stuff from TarrekNoire. Some great miniature I will give my daughter to give her a first try for miniature painting. But the Fellowship of the ring will be painted by myself I think A picture will be posted as soon as possible.

Thank you Sean! Will be participate next time

Default Figures from DArk Sofie for Tarrek

Thanks.. hope the photo uploaded..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here is a picture from the minis I got from TarrekNoire.

The Fellowship of the ring - btw nice miniatures, where are they from?`
    Some old highelves - I will give them to my seven year old daughter for the first attempts of painting a miniature like her daddy
    a pokemon card - I don't really know anything of this game...
    and two prepainted monsters that I don't know.

Next time I will participate.

@cucaiothegreat: great that you like them .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Package arrived from Mario.Morrhaye today. Great nostalgic stuff!
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Hi - haven't forgotten about the good ol' ME. I received my package from gohkm (pic's up soon) and Dark Sofie and Evl Hmr's packages are on their way to their respective recipients!

Package arrived from Chrispy, thanks!

Both my packages received :-)
    From gohkm:

A Tales of War Spartan, 4 x Swan Maidens by Morland Studios (including 1 x Limited 45 of 600), Cannibal from Simone Miniature, and Mater Lacrimossa from Kabuki. And a yummy Chuppa-chup AWESOME!!

From Meaty-Nosebleeds:

From GW: a bag o' bones and a bag o' Khorne (Khemri skeletons and Bloodletters respectively), Asuryen and Fuegan from GW 40K Eldar range, a metal Tau firewarrior, and 3 I don't know... I think the male and female with guns are Infinity (I'm not familiar with that range) the other scary looking girl with the massive fringe.... ??? Not Anima Tactics, don't think it's Hasselfree... still this collection is... AWESOME!!

Thanks to gohkm and Meaty-Nosebleeds for an enjoyable ME.

Cheers,
    RayzrYR

Got another parcel today, from Martin Lymer.

Name:  ME34b.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  59.3 KB

Some great stuff, including a wonderful LE minis from 2012 Salute, an Infinity Esa Hexos, 3 small plastic funny guys (any hint on these?) and 3 plastic colored bases.

Many thanks
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 12-06-2013 at 04:26 AM.

Exclamation Special prize draw finally made!

As you remember, we have a special prize for one random partecipant to ME34.
    It is a very special and large scale miniature kindly offered by cfwheeler58.

Christmas is near and I'm sure this will be a great gift for any miniature painter / collector.

I have just made the draw, randomly choosing one name amongst all partecipants to ME, and the winner is... Mario.Morrhaye!

Congratulations to the lucky guy, I'm sure he will get the envy of all other partecipants when they see what he will get.

I will prepare his parcel just after having finished to write this post, so please Mario.Morrhaye send me a PM with your postal address as soon as you read this message!
    When I get it, I will go to post office and send your parcel, but you must promise to not open it before Christmas
    An you must also promise to post a pic of the great miniature that you get, when the parcel arrives.

Many thanks to all who joined ME and to the generous cfwheeler58 for offering this great prize.

Thank you very very much ! I have never won anything in my life, so i'm very very happy & excited !
    Also a big thank you to cfwheeler58 for making this possible !
    I will certainly post pics when the parcel arrives !
    Thanks for a great ME !!

Congrats! We demand pics!

Congratulations, Mario! You know that (a) we expect pics, and (b) we expected painted pics. Right ?

Parcel with price to Mario.Morrhaye was sent today; it should arrive soon.
    I will not reveal what the miniature is, even if everyone is curious. You should wait a pic from the lucky winner