My Zombies...

Thread: My Zombies...

Default My Zombies...

Hi everybody, I'am a new on this forum and that's my work for Zombicide, hope you like it :

Wow ! Very nice and very cleanly painted !
    Have u done any other "heros" ?

Hi !
    Thanks for your answer
    I made Wanda:

But infortunatly, I have not the time to make the others because I have a lot of commande to do (Army...)

Thanks
    This game is very cool!

Newbie, please be gentle timewizard's Avatar

They really do look great. I haven't tried to paint mine yet, so if you would, couple of questions:

What did you use to clean them with prior to priming?
    What did you prime them with?
    Do you have any issues with paint peeling/flaking/chipping due to the plastic being less rigid than the normal polystyrene?

Thanks!
    Time Wixzard

Know the question was not asked of me (thought you wouldn't mind hearing how different people did theirs) - but I primed mine with brush on railroad Floquil grey primer - this is thin enough and gives a great base for smaller figures. For larger figures, I use Tamiya Fine Spray Primer. I did try to clean up a few seam lines prior to priming but you will see more after the priming and you can clean again. I chose to leave the base the color (survivors) of the plastic to match the color of the cards in use - found this to be most useful in the game.

As far as the plastic goes - after the primer is added to the color plastic you will see great details and I had no problem using Vallejos, Reapers, Andrea, Scale 75, or GW metals on the figures.

If someone can tell me how to post a picture of some of my figures here, I'll be happy to or you can send me a private message with an email address and I'll send you some picts.

Yanioch le Chti

Meant to tell you I like your zombies and thank for posting. I esp. like the smiley face! LOL

Hi,i'll try to reply with my english...

Even the plastic is less rigide than the normal,I use a scalpel or a modeling knife and after fine sandpaper.
    When it's look good, I use Tamiya Putty to texturing the base.
    Spray paint white Games Workshop.
    And the realy work begin withe the pincil...

Thanks Wigdog
    Last edited by Yanioch le Chti; 10-15-2013 at 01:40 PM.

It looks amazing. I love the basework you did on the runners to make them easly distinguishable, while essentially having the same base as the other zombies.

If you want blood, you got it !

And this one, not for zombicide but for Eden, but it's a master of zombis so...

Stunning work
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Those are some disgusting looking zombies. Haha. Nice work.

These are horribly lovely! I like the variety of your skin tones - good work!