Rivet Titans

Thread: Rivet Titans

Default Rivet Titans

I see a lot of discussion of other factions, but the current factions aren't complete yet! When are we likely to see the promised titans? We've already got stats for how current troops' weapons will fare against titan armor. Are we likely to get Titans before or after the next factions are produced? Will either be Kickstarted?

Not sure about the timeline on the titan armor. At this point I'd say after the next 2 factions are out, but you never know. With Eastern Front I really didn't think we'd be getting to aircraft but everyone's support of the kickstarter allowed that to happen.

I wish you hadn't started this thread. Now I'm running through different design ideas I've had for Titan class units I really want to do some sketches but I have so much other stuff I need to do.

I will say that if you do it after the next two factions. I would love to see the air and heavy units for the next two factions. Then do the titans for all. Either way I will probably end up with all of it.

Blog Entries

Could always have titans as special scenarios at this stage, where they take up specific areas.

Quote Originally Posted by mcs1213 View Post
    I will say that if you do it after the next two factions. I would love to see the air and heavy units for the next two factions. Then do the titans for all. Either way I will probably end up with all of it.
    This.

I'd like to see each faction on as level of a playing field as possible.

All I want is a set of 4 tiles that can be added to the current tiles in order to create a large lake as part of the board....Which leads me to my dream of having Rivet Submarines and Dolphin Riding soldiers!...Also you could add Ocean tiles that can surround the outside of the battle field so that Battleships can participate)
    Last edited by fubarbox; 10-25-2013 at 04:15 AM.