Ravage #10 - Battle of Brighton write up!

Thread: Ravage #10 - Battle of Brighton write up!

Default Ravage #10 - Battle of Brighton write up!

There is an article about Rivet Wars: Battle of Brighton in Ravage magazine #10. Read up on some of the rules and how the air units work. Thanks to Bryan Steele, editor in chief, for this great spot! Pick up Ravage #10 online or at your local shop. Pretty cool stuff.

Name:  rw_ravage_num10.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  158.5 KB

Ok ted that's seriously teasing us now. For those of us over in Blighty, (see what I did there. er yeah,..sorry) who are saving our pennies for the forthcoming pain that will be the customs charges for our mountain of shiny rivets, is there any chance of a post of the article, if publishing rules etc allow? Btw loving the artwork on these and the expansion boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by daddymaykadarobots View Post
    Ok ted that's seriously teasing us now. For those of us over in Blighty, (see what I did there. er yeah,..sorry) who are saving our pennies for the forthcoming pain that will be the customs charges for our mountain of shiny rivets, is there any chance of a post of the article, if publishing rules etc allow? Btw loving the artwork on these and the expansion boxes.
    There shouldn't be any custom charges as it's being shipped from a depot in Europe

How many pages in the article? I'm too cheap if it's only a couple of pages.

I am sorry to say it is only two pages. Yet the magizine is worth it. I buy it for my iPad at $6 an issue which is not so bad. If you subscribe it is even less. Lots of cool articles and how-tos.
    Sky

Looks like Issue 11 has an interview with Ted too!

I signed up for the two month plan thinking I'd get issue 10 and got issue 11 instead. Don't make my mistake!