Hi there, new on CMON

Thread: Hi there, new on CMON

Post Hi there, new on CMON

Hello everybody,

It's time for me to introduce myself. I have recently posted my works in the gallery of the Web site. Sorry for my English (French level, don't judge me ). I have posted some pictures of my work on CMON for some time, but with the studies, it was difficult for me to find the time to paint. Now, I have more free time, consequently, I will post more often my miniatures.
    I have been painting for a decade and I have realized some commission works for approximately 5 years. I work mainly on Gamesworkshop's miniatures. Right now, I spend time on my army of orcs and goblins, trying to produce something cool, and I will continue to realize some commissions.

I wish to improve my painting level, that's why I hope to learn a lot from the community, and I hope I will develop my techniques thanks to your advice.

All the best, Kallfa
    Last edited by Kallfa; 11-12-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Welcome
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Welcome to the site

Welcome sir!

I'VE ADDED WEBCAM LESSONS NOW TOO!
    And a YOUTUBE channel
    Instagram and FaceBook too

Welcome. You have nice, clean painting style and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Thanks for your greetings. @ Zab, I'm working on it
    Last edited by Kallfa; 11-12-2013 at 06:41 PM.

welcome, and with wishes that you will be inspired and inspire fellow members of this great Community
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Beinvenue.
    I have been seeing your submissions as I've been approving them, nice work.
    And in regard to your English, it is much better than some native speakers I work with, so no problem. I just wish my French was on a par...having said that "The Tunnel" TV programme is providing education and entertainment.

Clemence Poesy...TRES BEIN!
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

"The Tunnel" is that the remake of the Danish TV series called Bron (The Bridge?)? I think i have been reading about that, the original series is really good and if this is a remake it sure going to be nice also.

In regards to french I studied it a long time ago in school, now almost nothing left of the knowledge sadly.

/Kretecher
    Last edited by Kretcher; 11-13-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Yep "The Tunnel" is a remake, but I ain't complaining.
    As for schoolboy French its 45 years since I took it, but still can pick up a lot more than I expected to.
    BUT this site us a bonus to me as reading the French, Spanish and Italian comments I find I'm able to comprehend more of those languages than I ever thought possible, since French is the only one I did in school.

Painture, le monde sans frontier.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Thank you again for your warm welcome. I posted my last work, but the photo does not give the same rendering as in reality (I think that it is a recurring problem with my photos). I tried to work on lighting effects, it was rather interesting but I have some more of progress to be made. That's why your constructive criticisms will be welcome
    Last edited by Kallfa; 11-17-2013 at 12:06 PM.