Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1558

Thread: Zoggin Git'z WIP Pit

Hellllooooo mcflyyyyy anybody home with a new update !! Oh oh hohoho o bif....

Quote Originally Posted by Digganob View Post
    See what you guys started...it was nice and quiet, but now I have to go get stuff done. This is all your fault kb. Lolol.
    Buwahhh ha ha. I may just go update my wip now!

Quote Originally Posted by KruleBear View Post
    Buwahhh ha ha. I may just go update my wip now!
    I also need to do it... LOL feel free to do it too Diggs, no pressure at all hahahaha
    Feel free to come by my WIP or have a look into my Gallery
    Voted on 5257 out of 235360 minis, and also left 847 comments on Cmon Gallery.

Well, I really hate to disappoint everyone, but this is about all I have done in awhile. The creative muse has left me at the moment...well thats not entirely true. She just changed shape and im building stuff in Conan Exiles (video games are the devil). None the less I will pick back up sometime, it comes and goes and thats just the nature of my creative spirit. However, with these new sculpting tools I was so fortunate enough to inherit from Zab (thank you very much buddy) I feel the need coming back.
    Name:  20170314_070908.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  743.8 KBName:  20170314_070916.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  642.5 KBName:  20170314_071319.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  527.5 KB Also this is my first attempt at basing any type of army
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

How is that Conan game?

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian80 View Post
    How is that Conan game?
    Curious myself, I have it on my steam wishlist, but havent made the decision on whether I want to invest the money. I played the old Conan MMO back in the day and lost interest pretty quick.

I've been deliberately avoiding it as I fear it may swallow my life

No problem bro... it also happens to me pretty frequently!
    I must say that I try to avoid any pc gaming or it sucks up my painting time like an enormous black hole.
    Sometimes thinking that I have "done something" when painting whilst did not do anything when playing helps me avoid some playing hours... something like an empty feeling of wasting a bit of time when you have a big pile of things to paint.

Yeah conan is a lot of fun. It has its fair share of problems at the moment because its early access/alpha but even still its a ton of fun...and addicting...i will try and make a video of the base me and my bud are building. To me its worth the 30$ but to get it for my wife I think I want to wait for it to go on sale....i think the reason I always get sucked into vid games is because when I paint or sculpt or something my mind always wonders and its hard for me to focus, so I find myself always losing interest in a couple of minutes, where a vid game just consumes my attention and helps me forget about other things.
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Nice start on the base. I avoid video games as I have too many hobbies already and it would definately become an addictive time sink.

Bases looks good so far, but in my opinion You should add some small stones to the two on the front.
    Wow ! So many tools ! i hope to see some crazy stuff that You will make with use of this tools .

Eh ... video games ... I wish I had more time for them

Update! *drops the mic*
    Name:  20170518_235232.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  237.2 KB
    P.S. Sculpting tools you sent me Zab are working great.
    ." -Me-

Interesting choice, should give you practice on multiple different textures, look forward to seeing this progress
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Niiiiice - NOISH NOISH NOISH

great start!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Awesome subject for a sculpt. This is going to be a great one.

Also, have not forgot toothless, he is still lurking behind the scenes.
    ." -Me-

Cool start. Aught to be fun. I guess I need to hit the brushes now

Digga! *pounce* *hugs*

This looks like it's going to be a challenging, but fabulous subject for a sculpt. Keep at it!
    Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. ~ Edgar Degas

ArchArad's WIP
    ArchArad's CMON Gallery

Looks pretty proportioned at the moment, happy to hear that toothless is still behind the scenes though