Please answer my email!!!

Thread: Please answer my email!!!

Post Please answer my email!!!

I have completed my pledge and it's locked, there's an unlock option but I want to know what that does before I use it. I want to add more to what I have pledged, I have asked you if that's possible and had no response. I am trying to give you my money, you understand that bit don't you?

As a company do you have any concept of how totally frustrating it is as a customer when you cannot get a response? I can fully understand why people cancel their pledges over the appalling communication skills you guys have.

I appreciate the trans Atlantic time difference, the fact that it's nearly Christmas and blah blah blah you are the people that chose to end your Kickstarter on New Years Eve.

I'd like a damned answer if it's not too much trouble for you!

The unlock option does just that. It unlocks your pledge to allow you to change your order, which includes adding to it. Once you have adjusted your order, and paid for any additions you will be able to lock it again.

Has your email and question been resolved? If not send me a pm with your email address and I'll make sure it is taken care of first thing Monday morning.
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

I was looking at adding a couple things. Is there any way to still unlock the KS. I am on the Manager page, but I do not see an option for that...
    ‎"01001001 00100000 01000001 01001101 00100000 01000111 01010010 01000101 01000001 01010100!"

http://thegobbo.tumblr.com/

Damn, it appears to be impossible to change my pledge. Which is a shame because I wanted to change a few things and add some. Just my luck

Send an email to support AT cmon DOT com and ask to have your pledge unlocked so you can make changes. Make sure to re-confirm you pledge however, otherwise the system won't print your order.
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne

Thanks Derek!
    ‎"01001001 00100000 01000001 01001101 00100000 01000111 01010010 01000101 01000001 01010100!"

http://thegobbo.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CMON Derek View Post
    Send an email to support AT cmon DOT com and ask to have your pledge unlocked so you can make changes. Make sure to re-confirm you pledge however, otherwise the system won't print your order.
    Thanks for the quick response. Now hope support answers just as quickly

Quote Originally Posted by PraetorDragoon View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. Now hope support answers just as quickly
    If they don't I get to try out my new CMON-issued Scourge.

Heh heh heh, work is fun sometimes.