new Heroquest 25th year anniversary - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new Heroquest 25th year anniversary

Blog Entries

Well if they do not have any kind of rights, even in Spain even like someone was saying and I was lead to believe, then whatever fundraiser they attempt is on fragile ground. I have not played the game myself but everyone had fond memories in our gaming group. I am too in love with Talisman to worry too much about other fantasy boardgames ultimately. And I got the chance to do some volunteer playtesting for Fantasy Flight Games Relic which is also a good game, based on Talisman so I love that to! I guess we can all sit back on the couch and watch with interest to see what happens next.....

dfb

My Gallery Here

CMON Rank: Will paint for Jelly Beans...

After all the information which turned up after KS cancelled the project, I wouldn't trust Gamezone with my money. Seems like they don't even have the rights to publish a boardgame called Heroquest, because they only own the rights for the name(!) in spain but got no actual right to publish a game called so.

Blog Entries

They should just create their own game, call it "Quest of Heroes", produce it without all the hassle and bingo. They have a legal product. Their miniatures are awesome.

dfb

My Gallery Here

They have reached 1,000% (10 times 100%)

They still have 24 hours before closing the crowdfunding: https://www.lanzanos.com/proyectos/h...io/necesidades

Blog Entries

I just bought Descent by FFG. You don't have to wait a year, there are absolutely loads of expansions. You can just buy minis to suit the monsters in the game, although some of the FFG sculpts are not bad. And its a lot cheaper than 140 Euros.......I could buy another 2 expansions and some quality miniatures and still have some change to play with. Descent is around £50, expansions are 25-40 quid. They have some metal minis for it to even.

dfb

My Gallery Here