Indian Jones promo mini
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Indian Jones promo mini

Default Indian Jones promo mini

So my LGS said that a special edition mini is being offered for preoders of the box game, that looks like Indiana Jones. Has anyone else heard of this? Maybe Ted can shed some light on it?

If there is, I'd hope there'd be a way for backers to get it without buying a second copy of the game

Maybe it's Terror Nova and the person who saw it is kinda liberal with the term "like Indiana Jones"

Quote Originally Posted by Shan Morris View Post
    Maybe it's Terror Nova and the person who saw it is kinda liberal with the term "like Indiana Jones"
    This is what I assumed.

I also would like to know what the promo mini is...

I am a completist and bought at least 1 of everything during the KS campaign. I need to know if I need to order the game again for an Indy mini!

Looks like this is confirmed in a new thread to be a thing. I might just have to pre-order another set.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan Morris View Post
    Looks like this is confirmed in a new thread to be a thing. I might just have to pre-order another set.
    That might not be only way to get it. I got mine via this forum. Perhaps at adepticon or something.

So by buying multiple copies of the game via the kick starter I cut myself off from getting a special figure. Now I have to buy another copy of the game or go to a convention. We committ hundreds and hundreds of dollars and don't get it. They committ - what - $80 and do?
    Sky

It is still possible we could see this delivered in our wave 2 stuff. We are already getting a thank you of extra troop types. Keep your hopes up. Who know maybe it just shows up in the CMON store directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance King View Post
    So by buying multiple copies of the game via the kick starter I cut myself off from getting a special figure. Now I have to buy another copy of the game or go to a convention. We committ hundreds and hundreds of dollars and don't get it. They committ - what - $80 and do?
    I didn't have to do any of the things you mentioned. I was rewarded through this forum, but again it wasn't for complaining on this forum.
    Last edited by Crazyjuan; 02-10-2014 at 03:02 PM.

From the pipcture on the other thread it does not look like Terror Nova - different hat and a whip not the weapon nova has. sAME KIND OF POSE.
    Sky

must. have. this. mini.... @455 PWR, i too hope we'll have a chance to snag this guy, i bought at least 1 of everything for the KS, and don't plan on missing any expansions or mini's that come along. provided, i can get them.

Super cool figure; hopefully we'll be able to find a way to snag one!
    Check out more Steam Crow art here!

Sorry. What is LGS?

Quote Originally Posted by joshuar56 View Post
    So my LGS said that a special edition mini is being offered for preoders of the box game, that looks like Indiana Jones. Has anyone else heard of this? Maybe Ted can shed some light on it?
    Sky

I'm sorry. I did not know you were the opinion police. I am expressing my dissappointment without vulgarity or threats. This is the second swipe you have taken at me, personally. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjuan View Post
    I didn't have to do any of the things you mentioned. I was rewarded through this forum, but again it wasn't for complaining on this forum.
    Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Lance King View Post
    Sorry. What is LGS?
    local game shop? just a guess, i'm not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post
    local game shop? just a guess, i'm not 100% sure.
    Yes, or flgs, friendly local game store.