Just got my tracking notification!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just got my tracking notification!

Default Just got my tracking notification!

Can't wait to get it in my hands!!! Anyone else get theirs?

Yep, mines on the way

Looks like it's already been picked up. With any luck I/we might get it by Friday!!!

Probably next week for me. Holiday, plus fedex smartpost is terribly slow to the west coast normally.

Hopefully its faster than USPS. Just got a 2-day priority mail package that took 2 weeks....
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

By chance, what are your pledge numbers? I'm curious as to whether or not that has any effect on when the orders will be rolling out.

Where you do find your pledge #s? I finally decided to back on January 7th, so it looks like I'll be getting the game around a year later
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

Not sure what my pledge number is, but I was a late backer. So I don't think they are in order.

are all of you in USA?
    im' in europe and don't have recived any notification.

Got my tracking too (also US)... No delivery date yet though.

Mine has updated. It was "picked up" now it's "in transit". Looks like it has left GA and is probably on its way to my areas hub. Still no estimate, but FedEx usually takes about 3 days.

The latest update seemed to suggest our parcels will go to a German centre first and be distributed from there. No indication of who the mail carriers would be.

I am in the UK so hopefully this will arrive in a week or two, a perfect late Christmas , early birthday present.

Does anyone know if this if this is a single box or if like me you pledged Blitzkreig which was basically a buy one get one free, if we get two, I know wishful thinking lon my part.

I do not envy CMON the rest of Wave One plus the minis missing but promised to KS backers are going to make this a nightmare. to resolve. That is why I wondered about the two box deal as it might simplify the rest of the Wave One - the missing from the boxed set in one pack and the remainder of the missing wave, heroes, plastic terrain etc

According the their updates, this shipment is strictly one sealed box set.

Since the box set only has 3 cav, and not the 4 that the KS showed, I assume we'll get the extras in wave 2?

Quote Originally Posted by blkdymnd View Post
    According the their updates, this shipment is strictly one sealed box set.
    Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure that people with multiple copies of the core game will receive all of their copies.

My box weighs 11lbs, I doubt that is a single box set. (I pledged for double blitzkrieg).

Oddly, my single box weighs in at 8 lbs according to FedEx.

Quote Originally Posted by ctaylor View Post
    Oddly, my single box weighs in at 8 lbs according to FedEx.
    Maybe the games are 3lbs and the packaging is some how 5lbs? Not likely, that is strange.

Quote Originally Posted by joshuar56 View Post
    Maybe the games are 3lbs and the packaging is some how 5lbs? Not likely, that is strange.
    Maybe they put a brick in mine (or, more likely, the listed weight is off and it's actually lighter than listed). The package dimension is 14x14x6, which seems reasonable.

*shrug* Doesn't really matter. The only thing that does matter is the delivery date... ^_^