Just got my tracking notification! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just got my tracking notification!

Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure that people with multiple copies of the core game will receive all of their copies.
    Well, of course, multiple sealed boxes will probably get shipped. But nothing outside of sealed starter box sets will be shipped in this wave is what I should have said

Anyone else constantly refreshing the fedex tracking page? Mine hasn't moved from where it stopped one state away from me on New Year's eve.....
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

Still waiting on tracking info, I could probably go pick it up quicker and cheaper than them shipping it. They are based on the north side of Atlanta and I live on the south side.

Quote Originally Posted by binarysunrise View Post
    Anyone else constantly refreshing the fedex tracking page? Mine hasn't moved from where it stopped one state away from me on New Year's eve.....
    I've been doing the same thing. Mine is also a state away.

Since FedEx was off for the holliday yesterday, they will most likely go through what ever sort facility they are in today, and go out on a truck tonight bound for the next area. In my case it will be Springfield MO (our area's hub). From there it will probably be sorted in the morning and go to to my areas FedEx warehouse, and from there to the USPS for the smart post crap. If I'm lucky my post office might get it to me Saturday, if not, probably Monday.

I have noticed most times with smart post that it is not necessarily smart.... bouncing to four corners of a city before making its way to the destination. That is more USPS and FedEx coordination thing anyway.

Mine stopped 35 miles from my house on New Year's Eve. Hoping it arrives tomorrow maybe???

Quote Originally Posted by Brents View Post
    Mine stopped 35 miles from my house on New Year's Eve. Hoping it arrives tomorrow maybe???
    It'll probably go to your post office tomorrow. Mine has already reached my states hub and left. I think it's headed to my local FedEx warehouse. It'll probably get there around 3-4 in the morning and they will drop it with the post office.

It was 1 state away to the east. Now it's 1 state away to the west. But at least the system gave me a date for delivery now - Tuesday!

Don't think I've read it but does anybody know if non-US people are going to get a tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by joshuar56 View Post
    It'll probably go to your post office tomorrow. Mine has already reached my states hub and left. I think it's headed to my local FedEx warehouse. It'll probably get there around 3-4 in the morning and they will drop it with the post office.
    ...and now it's left Chicago for a Smart Post Facility in New Berlin, WI (also about 35 miles from me) but on the other side... Estimated delivery scheduled Monday. Ugh. It was so close all week.

Blog Entries

Got my notice for I think the furthest travelling copy of the game China to US, then US to SA, can't wait

Mine is at my local post office. Hopefully I will get it tomorrow.

Mine arrived today! At my old address... So I'm driving 100 miles today to go go get it!

I live about an hour from where the package originated - and for six days it has pinged around the state of Georgia with a schedule to be delivered on Tuesday! We'll see.

Mine is down the block at the post office. But it says to give it a few days for delivery......

Mine is down the block at the post office. But it says to give it a few days for delivery......
    I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you let yourself in to pick it up right? It'll be there Monday. Mine said allow a couple of days, estimated delivery was Monday, but it arrived today.