Latest version of rules?

Thread: Latest version of rules?

Default Latest version of rules?

I was looking for the latest version of the rules in anticipation of receive the game this week. I haven't been staying completely up to date with various updates, etc. does anyone know if the rules online at Rivetwars.com are the same as those in the boxed set?

@Brents. Those are not the latest rules. We made some final adjustments based on feedback and other factors. Most are minor though. I'll try and see if we can get that posted along with the latest stats.

Hey, the River Wars website PDFs have been updated with the latest versions of the Blight and Allied stats dashboards, as well as the Rulebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Loophole Master View Post
    Hey, the River Wars website PDFs have been updated with the latest versions of the Blight and Allied stats dashboards, as well as the Rulebook.
    Are these different than the printed versions we received in our games?

No, but the printed versions were updated from what was on the website before. They haven't posted the updated FAQ yet.

The version that is online is the same as the print version but with just a few minor tweaks. We are still compiling a FAQ to deal with clarification of gameplay questions, etc.

Here is a short list of the alterations:

- The gas rule paragraph has been reworded for clarity. The rule itself remains unchanged. We wanted to mention the gas token.
    - In the Scenarios introduction, the term "Zone" has been replaced with "Territory". Better to stick with one term.
    - The tile numberings have been flipped to their correct order on the scenario keys. To avoid any confusion.
    - On the Game Tiles chapter, an explanation of adjacency has been added.
    Last edited by Ted Terranova; 01-15-2014 at 02:02 PM.