I have a Gas problem.

Thread: I have a Gas problem.

Default I have a Gas problem.

1. Is Gas only created on a successful attack or is the Gas token placed automatically when you target an enemy?

2. Can you target an empty square with Gas? i.e. to place a deterrent to the enemy?

1. Whenever you make a Gas attack, it creates a Gas Cloud, the initial attack inflicting damage or not is not relevant.

2. Since you can only attack if you have an enemy unit to target, I'd say not. But it sounds like an interesting house rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Loophole Master View Post
    2. Since you can only attack if you have an enemy unit to target, I'd say not. But it sounds like an interesting house rule.
    You don't target units, you target grids. Then follow the grid attack order. So you should very well be able to gas an unoccupied grid.

Yeah, come to think of it, I suppose you can...

Thanks for the quick responses.

Funnyest forum title of the year 8)

Thanks. I do what I can.

I have a gas related problem as well.

1)How are you guys keeping up with how long clouds have been on the board? I found it very difficult to keep up with when it moves & when to remove it from play, in that it persists for two rounds.

2) When deploying a gas cloud using the action card (which inexplicably only causes 1 roll of gas damage, instead of the 2 that gaston tanken inflicts), does that gas cloud persist for two rounds as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post
    I have a gas related problem as well.

1)How are you guys keeping up with how long clouds have been on the board? I found it very difficult to keep up with when it moves & when to remove it from play, in that it persists for two rounds.

2) When deploying a gas cloud using the action card (which inexplicably only causes 1 roll of gas damage, instead of the 2 that gaston tanken inflicts), does that gas cloud persist for two rounds as well?
    1. The token has more gas on one side than the other. During the first round put it to the full side, and during its second round put it to the lesser side. When the third round comes around, if it is on the lesser side, remove it.

2. All gas clouds persist for 2 rounds.

thanks chibi, i didn't even notice they were different on the two sides. i've gotta paint these buggers tonight! also, thanks for clearing up the persist mechanic.