monowheel dragoon rapid assault question

Thread: monowheel dragoon rapid assault question

Default monowheel dragoon rapid assault question

There is a little number (2) next to the special ability...Just wondering if that means he moves only 2 instead of 3 or if its a typo or something, everything else has its movement number next to it.

and Does that mean anyone with Captain W. Parman has a buff that says Rapid Assault (3) does that mean if he is with a Rifleman they can move 3?

The rulebook explains that the number next to Rapid Assault is how many movement points that unit is able to use when moving before attacking.

Yes, if a Rifleman is in the same grid as Parman, he can move 3 grids before attacking (and then skip his movement phase).

yeah i Realized that once I got home and looked at the rules....I played, then I wondered about it at work so I looked up the Pdfs, and most of those are old i Guess because they are different, and the old Monowheel didn't have the number next to them

FYI, Parman + Wolverine + 1 Infantry = a whole lotta fun & carnage on the battle field. Wolverine buffs the grid with defense, Parman buffs the grid with rapid assault, and the infantry is just there to take the first hit.