Rivet Wars & Expansion Breakdown
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rivet Wars & Expansion Breakdown

Default Rivet Wars & Expansion Breakdown

Thought it might be fun to see where all the Rivets are going to be at the retail level. I used the packaging design to figure out the contents:
    Name:  RW_Box FRONT.jpg
Views: 2626
Size:  377.9 KB
    Rivet Wars: Eastern Front
    - Captain W. Parman
    - M2 Wolverine
    - General G. Patston (plug)
    - Hammer 65 Pounder
    - MT-1 Ostrich
    - Hacksaw Turret (plug)
    - Rocket Cycle (Cavalry)
    - Riflemen (Infantry)
    - MG08 Schlitten
    - Sturmpanzer
    - Der Cyclops (plug)
    - Monowheel Dragoons (Cavalry)
    - Panzerfaust (Infantry)
    - Jager Erwin Konig, the Sniper
    - Baron Gaston Tankken
    - General E. Romler (plug)

Name:  expansion_5_battlebrighton.jpg
Views: 2582
Size:  119.2 KB
    Rivet Wars: Battle of Brighton
    - Volker Hawken (plug)
    - Charles Yooger (plug)
    - Blight Air Bomber
    - Blight Air Fighter
    - Blight Air Scout
    - Allied Air Bomber
    - Allied Air Fighter
    - Allied Air Scout

Name:  expansion_4_heavymetal.jpg
Views: 2395
Size:  117.1 KB
    Rivet Wars: Heavy Metal
    - William "Shady" Durgle (plug)
    - Otto Kuleman (plug)
    - M11 Double Play
    - Pneumatic Revolver Turret (plug)
    - Gryphon's Hammer
    - Grenade Turret (plug)

Name:  expansion_3_secondwave.jpg
Views: 2627
Size:  125.3 KB
    Rivet Wars: Second Wave
    - Capt. Elsa Frost
    - Cpl. Cher Ami
    - M3 Vertical Tanks
    - M7 B.O.S.S.
    - McLeod's Guards
    - Landkrieger Tanks
    - The Doom Wheel
    - Baron Munchen's Guards

Name:  expansion_2_warroom.jpg
Views: 2553
Size:  123.0 KB
    Rivet Wars: War Room
    - Dr. Vorne
    - Cruel Minie
    - Iron Chancellor
    - Terror Nova
    - Uncle Rivet
    - Patson Walker
    - Romler's Vehicle

Name:  expansion_1_spearhead.jpg
Views: 2590
Size:  125.7 KB
    Rivet Wars: Spear Head
    - Dora Rollen
    - Baron Munchen
    - Lt. Edwina Brasseldun
    - Lt. Mcleod
    - Mountaineers
    - Search and Rescue Division (Allied Canine Unit)
    - Trench Raiders
    - K-9 Jaeger Corps. (Blight Canine Unit)
    - Blight Turrets
    - Allied Turrets

Not Pictured
    - Allied Clockwork Soldiers
    - Blight Plague Trooper
    - Anti-Aircraft Artillery (with Battle of Brighton?)
    - The Red Baron (kickstarter exclusive)
    - Reme Funck (kickstarter exclusive)
    - Jetpacker (kickstarter exclusive)
    - Babygirl (kickstarter exclusive)
    - The Man in Charge (kickstarter exclusive)
    - Rosie the Riveter (kickstarter exclusive)
    - Atomic Robo (kickstarter exclusive)
    - R100 (kickstarter exclusive)
    - The Vet (kickstarter exclusive)
    - Cruel Minie - Alt Sculpt (kickstarter exclusive)
    - Iron Chancellor
    - Alt Sculpt (kickstarter exclusive)
    - Terror Nova
    - Uncle Rivet
    Last edited by binarysunrise; 01-16-2014 at 08:20 AM.
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

Wow! Pretty impressive lineup when you put it that way!

Awesome. I guess I never checked that page on the site. Thanks for this!

Ted made known on another thread that Reme Funck and the Red Baron would also be Kickstarter exclusive because of the KS exclusives they turned into retail. Also, don't know if you'd want to do this, but add the 4 alternate sculpts of the FINAL FOUR as KS exclusives.

Oh and the turrets are also in Spearhead...whether or not you want to put the turrets or just the plugs is up to you. I just noticed you included turret plugs in the others so I thought I'd mention it.

Thanks, I updated it.

But this breakdown makes me wonder how *we* will get our figures. I had thought Ted mentioned we were going to get them in these retail packages - which makes sense for things like "Rivet Wars: The War Room." But what about "Rivet Wars: Second Wave"? If you did not pick up the $15 Alt Infantry pack (which I unfortunately didn't add to my order), you'd be missing half of that box! (and as a follow up....now that I realized I should have gotten the alt infantry pack - are they going to be sold separately?)

That's a TON of stuff.

If they did go with retail boxes, AND they weren't all done at the same time, that's a LOT of shipping. Half of our pledges would go to shipping.

There were a couple things that I didn't pledge for, that I wish that I had. (Jetpacker.)
    Check out more Steam Crow art here!

Quote Originally Posted by binarysunrise View Post
    Thanks, I updated it.

But this breakdown makes me wonder how *we* will get our figures. I had thought Ted mentioned we were going to get them in these retail packages - which makes sense for things like "Rivet Wars: The War Room." But what about "Rivet Wars: Second Wave"? If you did not pick up the $15 Alt Infantry pack (which I unfortunately didn't add to my order), you'd be missing half of that box! (and as a follow up....now that I realized I should have gotten the alt infantry pack - are they going to be sold separately?)
    Ted answered this in a thread a long time ago. So it might have changed, but as we haven't heard a change yet, what he said before was that we'd get these if possible, and if not, they'd be available separately for backers. This also makes sense because of those who bought the addons. The retail packages were said to have 2 of each the Verttank and Lanskrieger. However, if you did the KS addon, you get one extra. That means this one extra will be loose or what have you, which means they can make any kind of the mini loose. Unless they do what they did with zombicide and make a special mold and box just for them.

Like I said though, it was a quite a few months ago, so I'm unsure if it's changed.

And Steamcrow...you DIDNT get the Jetpacker??!! I just got one and wish I had gotten 2...
    Last edited by knatebaker; 01-16-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by knatebaker View Post
    Ted answered this in a thread a long time ago...
    I tried searches for Final Four, Exclusives and Alt Sculpts. This is the only thread that came up with those searches.

I thought I ordered one of everything. What are these Alt Sculpts for the Final Four? How do we get the no Alt versions? What do they look like? Is this what Ted said would be made available to Kickstarters?

Now I'm confused again about what's on offer and when I can get it.
    Last edited by WTFGamer; 01-16-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Hmm, maybe it was on the KS page he said it. Anyway, you'll get both the alternate sculpts and regular sculpts. Its 4 more free mini's we are getting. We are getting these because they originally weren't going to put the final four up for retail, but decided too, so they rewarded us with alternate sculpts.

So, don't worry. Be happy for free stuff.

Nope. It was said here after I brought up the issue (in the Updated Website!! thread):
    Ted:
    We have a solution that we're working on. We want to make sure that the people who backed the kickstarter and were promised the exclusive figures get exclusive figures. But we also think the heroes are really too cool not to have at retail. The plan is to make new sculpts of Terror Nova, Cruel Mini, Uncle Rivet and the Chancellor.
    Shan Morris:
    Will backers then get both sculpts?
    Ted:
    Yes, backers will get both

As an aside....I would love to be able to pay a premium (or to pay for the few items I didn't buy) in order to get everything in these awesome retail boxes, especially since it looks like these figures need to rest in their plastic trays for protection.

It was here? Good haha I'm not crazy.

Also something more to make you excited: There are 30, with 4 plug models (technically 6 if you include the hatch. I won't be including hatches in my math currently though), in the base set. If you pledged at Blitzkrieg, and got one of each add-on, you will be getting about 142 models, with 36-39 plugs, varying in sizes between 1, 2, and 4 square models, plus aircraft.

What that means is if you got a lot of the addons, you have only gotten a little over 1/6th of your Rivets
    Last edited by knatebaker; 01-16-2014 at 01:51 PM.

What that means is if you got a lot of the addons, you have only gotten a little over 1/6th of your Rivets
    Only about a sixth of my Rivets so far... Oh my. I have a ton of Rivets still to show up then. That is going to be a big box at the doorstep that day.

you will be getting about 142 models, with 36-39 plugs, varying in sizes between 1, 2, and 4 square models, plus aircraft.
    Oh My Stars and Garters! Huzzah!

Am I crazy or are we supposed to get Rommler or Patson as non-plug versions? I actually thought this was part of the base game but that was only a plug.

You're crazy.

Romler and Patson also exist in their walker/car, which is part of the next wave of figures. But I believe in those, they are built into the vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by binarysunrise View Post
    Romler and Patson also exist in their walker/car, which is part of the next wave of figures. But I believe in those, they are built into the vehicle.
    Those guys are really too lazy to cross the battlefield on their own legs...

When I went all in on Rivet Wars (almost $400) I have to say I had high hopes that Rivet Wars would be what I expected. After getting my copy in and playing Rivet Wars, I can tell you I do not regret my decision and truth told have to say I am impressed with what I have and what is still yet to come.

I try to back games that I think will be fun for years to come and I have to say that Rivet Wars has to be hands down the best game I have yet to back. Not only because of what we are getting for backing this great game but also because it is easy and fun to play. I have been looking for a game like Rivet Wars for years and I still can not help but to wonder how a game like this has not been made a many times over years ago.

As for the Jetpacker, when I read that he was available for all factions to play I knew I had to have one for each side. As a matter of fact I remember when I was doing my pledge that any figure that could be played by both sides I ordered two so each side could field this unit if they wanted. Till next time...

Game on,
    John
    I was born to do this.
    -Joan of Arc-

I REALLY hope we'll get all those retail boxes... not only because they're a safe way to store the minis, but because the artwork on the boxes is just sweet!

If it's a choice between getting stuff quickly, in one wave (like it was supposed to be), or waiting for retail boxes to be printed. I'll just take stuff

I got a Blitzkrieg package, but didn't have any more funds at the time so couldn't get much else.

Now I do and I want everything cause this game is awesome. So once these are available if wanted to have one of everything, I would need to order Battle of Brighton, Heavy metal, and Second Wave.

Is that right or is there something in the Spearhead box that isn't in the Blitzkreig package?