Better late than never, maybe?

Thread: Better late than never, maybe?

Default Better late than never, maybe?

I'm not sure what happened... although it's possible I did something stupid... but I apparently didn't add the Battle of Brighton to my order/pledge manager. I only noticed this when my kids were asking about when the next wave of stuff was going to show up and I checked my order status hoping for an answer. Anyone know of a way I can open the pledge manager again? Or who I can plead my feeble case with?

In other news, the eight and six-year-olds are having a blast with the game. I'm getting play date requests to show the game to their friends, which is a weird thing to discuss with some parents. Their younger sister also approves, although I'm not sure that's a relevant market segment to worry about. I think it's excellent fun, even if my regular gaming group has shifted significantly in age since we moved!

Yep, I'm missing the Heavy Metal set (I've emailed for around the past 6 months asking to add it, but got no replies). Good luck

I'll have the game out this weekend with *my* 6yr olds
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

Welp, that's disappointing to hear... even if it is completely understandable from their perspective. And I do so love getting dressed down by elementary school kids!

Also, they want to learn to paint figs, which is simultaneously awesome and terrifying. They seem to think it's a matter of a big enough brush...

Well, Battle of Brighton is not a KS exclusive, so it should hit retail eventually.