Timeline for expansions releases

Thread: Timeline for expansions releases

Default Timeline for expansions releases

Mayhap that my search-fu is weak, but i haven't seen any dates for the expansion releases. My son and I have been thoroughly enjoying the base game, but quickly saw that more models would be very good to have (especially the armor two stuff (monowheels and rocketbikes)).

So, is there a release date timeline out there somewhere or does anyone have some dates to share?

Thanks!

Do you mean retail releases? (i.e. when you'll be able to buy them online or in stores) Or when wave 2 of the kickstarter purchases will arrive?
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

I am referring to the additional kickstarter release(s). Will we be getting all the additional items in one go?

Thanks!

The only information we've gotten is they should ship in the 1st quarter of the year.

@Ted
    Chinese holidays has ended some days ago, any updates on the 2nd wave?

@CMON or Ted, Sorry for bumping,but are there any news on the 2nd wave?

Chinese New Year holiday is not like the US, it can last for weeks. With that said, I think we can expect to get some update early next week.

It can last for 2weeks? Is it open-ended?

Quote Originally Posted by borg View Post
    Chinese New Year holiday is not like the US, it can last for weeks. With that said, I think we can expect to get some update early next week.
    Sky

Officially it ends 6th of February, it lasts only for one week.

Well, lets home all this industrialization has minimized their partying momentum! I want more Rivets.
    Sky