New Sculpting tutorial

Thread: New Sculpting tutorial

Default New Sculpting tutorial

For people who are interrested I have put on my website (http://mandragoreminiatures.free.fr/) a new sculpting tutorial.
    I hope that it can help a little someone who will try to sculpt a mini. :)

Default great!

This is a wonderful tutorial.

I have been trying to sculpt a little, but was making the armatures first (unsuccessfully I might add)...

I really like the way you \'build the armature\' around the mini, as opposed to the other way around. I am going to give that a try.

Thank you so much for sharing this, and you have a wonderful web site (in addition to your other incredible talents!!!)

Excellent! You give me hope even though you make it look so easy. Green stuff is obviously kinder to you than it is to me! Thanks much fo all your work on that.

Default Excellent..

..also Ramon Laan has published his website with a sculpting tutorial as well

Great workyou guys, & thanks for sharing your knowledge with us \'lesser\' mortals, (I\'m getting better tho :D )

Default That is excellent.....

Sorry to sound like a fanboy, but thanks for sharing your talent with us..:D

Sorry I have totaly forget to talk about the very nice new tutorial of Ramon. If you visit his website you can learn a lot of things and tips to do a mini (Ramon Laan) :flip:

Message original : mickc22
    ..also Ramon Laan has published his website with a sculpting tutorial as well

Great workyou guys, & thanks for sharing your knowledge with us \'lesser\' mortals, (I\'m getting better tho :D )