ME35 - Miniature Exchange 35 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ME35 - Miniature Exchange 35

I don t only have a lot of unpainted minis- I have a nice collection of already assembled & primed minis, too, that look at me disapprovingly whenever I pass them on my way to the kitchen...

possibly from Sparks... received with thanks - sorry for delay.. best regards Tarrek
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Tarreknoire View Post
    possibly from Sparks... received with thanks - sorry for delay.. best regards Tarrek
    The dwarf on top left looks really nice.
    Who is the manufacturer?
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

My parcel to Mondfaucher has been sent out this morning.
    Hope it arrives soon.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

It's from Foundry Miniatures. They sent me a few minis as a thank you when I applied to be a studio painter. Glad they all arrived ok!

I've cleaned a couple figures that I got from Zab and even got one primed. I haven't had the time to sit down with them so I've been dreaming of paint schemes. Soon!

Newbie, please be gentle OneBadMOnkee's Avatar

Got my exchange minis from Dark Sofie :-).
    Name:  stuff.JPG
Views: 251
Size:  125.0 KB
    Already cleaned up that cute little Gretchin with the big gun.
    Thank you!

received my package from dark sofie. got bunch gw stuff, a skink, some 40 orcs and a gretchin and what look like gnoblars.Name:  IMG_20140314_185755.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  1.69 MB

Funny- tracking says the parcel is still in Italy, waiting to be shipped to Germany... buuut: it arrived today anyway, woohoo!
    Thanks a lot, Cucaio!

These are the nice thingies I found inside:
    Name:  ME35.JPG
Views: 225
Size:  1.81 MB

Think I ll start working on the dwarf or the rider right away

Here's the Gretchin I got from Dark Sofie, with paint added ;-).
    Name:  Gretchin.JPG
Views: 209
Size:  65.2 KB

Got the Orks painted:
    Name:  boyz 2.JPG
Views: 175
Size:  83.5 KB

2nd Ed. Orcs - the bane of feet everywhere.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone,
    I'm trying to see if everyone got his miniatures. Master Splinter seems to have disappeared again, so I will try to fix things fastly and close this Exchange, recurring to the Miniature Reserve, if needed, to ensure that everyone get his well deserved miniature stuff.

At this moment, my records shows that this people still haven't got their miniatures:

Sparks is waiting his parcel from cucaiothegreat (this is why Sparks is flagged and Master Splinter has not confirmed that he has got his parcel from Sparks).
    @Sparks, please let me know if you already sent your parcel to Master Splinter, and I will send out your miniatures immediately.

Dark Sofie has not received her parcel, nor any reply to PMs, from Master Splinter.
    If Sparks has still not sent his parcel to Master Splinter, he will now have to skip him and send directly to Dark Sofie (please take contact via PM, and put me in copy so I will know that things proceed).
    If Sparks has already sent his parcel to Master Splinter, I will send a parcel from the Miniature Reserve to Dark Sofie to fix the problem.

Also, Sparks has not confirmed to have received his parcel from Mario.Morrhaye.
    @Sparks, please reply also on this matter.

IMPORTANT: if I do not get any reply from Sparks and Master Splinter in a week, next friday April 18 I will assume that all things have settled up and I will skip them, by sending something directly to Dark Sofie, so we can close this ME and move to the next one, as someone has already asked.

I look forward to hearing from both Sparks and Master Splinter.
    Sorry for any inconvenience, and many thanks to all for their patience.
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 04-13-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Just got an email from Sparks.
    He received his parcel from Mario.Morrhaye, and also sent out his parcel to Master Splinter about 2 weeks ago.
    I will send to Sparks his parcel as soon as he send me his address, and will send to Dark Sofie something from the reserve if Master Splinter does not reply to messages.

Good job, Cucio.....

Default Thank you

MAssive thanks to cucaiothegreat for organising another great ME... and of course to all the participates - thank you. best regards Tarrek

No reply from Master Splinter, so he is now officially "banned" from future Exchanges, sorry.
    If he wishes to join again next MEs in the future, he will be considered "flagged" again, and also must contribute something to the reserve, because I have sent miniatures from the reserve to replace those that he hasn't send.

I have sent today my parcel to Sparks, and also a parcel to Dark Sofie from the reserve.

Please let me know when you receive it.

Stay tuned, I will announce the new ME very soon, someday next week

Well played, my friend.

So, now that things are settled and the miniatures for the last partecipants still awaiting them are on their way, I officially declare ME35 closed.

But don't worry, because ME36 is already open and you can sign up here: http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...re-Exchange-36

Don't be shy and run to join ME36, and also tell about it to all your friends!

Many thanks to all who made ME35 a success - I hope to see you again in ME36!
    Last edited by cucaiothegreat; 04-23-2014 at 02:26 PM.