ME35 - Miniature Exchange 35 - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ME35 - Miniature Exchange 35

Aruki's things arrived today. At my neighbours. Who was very confused why she'd received something from South Korea. And that her kids are far, far too young for miniatures.

Good thing she remembered I lived across the street and had a penchant for little toy soldiers.

I believe this is all Mantic Kings of War stuff. Thank you, Aruki.

CTG, please unflag Mr. Aruki.

Got mine from DaneMcCray. Please unflag him.
    Pics soon.

yup a gargoyle, mummy, troll and skeletal dog handler with dog. Just got your package as well pics will come later when I have chance to open it.

inside was this.

Name:  IMG_20140219_155154.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  824.6 KB

The bomb shell ones I have heard of but never seen, some are quite nice. Anime tactics one I have heard of but also never seen or played the game. The other two are completely new to me. Some of the bombshells will definitely get painted after I finish whats currently on the table.
    Last edited by aruki; 02-19-2014 at 03:10 AM.

The one on the left is from Guild of Harmony - http://guildofharmony.com/steampunk_arielle.php. It's an original resin cast. The line is dedicated to steampunk, and he's also one of the sculptors for Arena Rex.

Alicia Von Gaut is one of those pieces from a small, obscure company - I cannot remember which one now, but she's also resin, and is supposed to be a female Inquisitor.

I got my package from Mondfaucher today ! From warmachine : Goblin Bodgers Cygnar troops & from Starship troopers : 2 Arachnid burrowers bugs ! Thank you very much !

Name:  001.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  1.43 MB
    Name:  005.JPG
Views: 100
Size:  1.17 MB

Mondfaucher is unflagged !!

Hi, today I sent my package to Aruki. I still heaven't heard anything from Master Splinter.
    Greetings, Sofie

Package sent to Dane. Should arrive on Saturday..

Sent so figures to Cfwheeler58. It should arrive tomorrow.

Just received my package. Great stuff.
    There were 4 of those squeeze bottles, which is great, I almost bought a set the day before.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I received my package from Khonner today ! From GW : 3 tyranids , from Reaper : Orc archer , from Adepticon : Jacques of Martinique & a Secret weapon base. Thank you very much !

Name:  001.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  1.24 MB

Default Received mine from Dane McCray

Glad you liked the package, IG.
    I strive to put together an interesting collection.

Here is mine from Dane.
    Some good stuff here, too.

I've been wanting to do some "historical" imagi-nations. That Freebooter IMP001 figure is going to be a very nice figure for that project. I wouldn't have discovered it in my normal browsing, perfect.

Mario who is that mouse model from?? Cant make out the trademark on the bottom of the card

Newbie, please be gentle OneBadMOnkee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aruki View Post
    Mario who is that mouse model from?? Cant make out the trademark on the bottom of the card
    That's Jacques of Martinique, from On The Lamb's Brushfire range:

http://on-the-lamb.com/shopping/prod...54atg47msnf337

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  1.19 MB
    I just received these awesome miniatures from cfwheeler58. I am super excited to paint them. Thank you very much.

That's Jacques of Martinique, from On The Lamb's Brushfire range:

http://on-the-lamb.com/shopping/prod...54atg47msnf337
    I couldn't have said it better ! Thanks OneBadMOnkee !

Received mine from Kazar yesterday
    Pics later.

So, I missed the last 3 days in this post while I was in bed with flu, and a lot of miniatures have moved all over the world!
    I'm updating the list to see who has already got his stuff, many thanks to all for the great pics posted.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Iik, poor boy! Hope you re getting & feeling better pretty fast!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mondfaucher View Post
    Iik, poor boy! Hope you re getting & feeling better pretty fast!!
    Bah, it seems that I'm only getting older pretty fast
    Your parcel will be out next week, I will prepare it Tomorrow and will send you a PM when it will be sent.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki