Stat & Reference Cards

Thread: Stat & Reference Cards

Default Stat & Reference Cards

OK the box game come with Individual Stat cards for troops and units as well as the full Reference cards for each Army included in the base set.

I assume that all future troop/units will come with there own individual stat card for reference

My question is to Ted:

Will we get 2 sets of each stat card in the future, so that both Generals can have reference to their own army as well as their foe?

Do you mean the big reference card? I don't really see a need to have the individual stat cards doubled when you have the reference...

Quote Originally Posted by knatebaker View Post
    Do you mean the big reference card? I don't really see a need to have the individual stat cards doubled when you have the reference...
    Not talking about whats in the base set, but all the NEW Troops and Units to come. Both sides need access to the stats of all items, therefore 2 cards for each unit/troop.

Ahhhhhh I thought you meant the new factions base sets to come. Understood. I'm hoping they just make 2 more big reference cards to fit everything in. Those reference boards are wonderful. Otherwise, double sided stat cards mirroring the reference boards.

Really curious about Ted's answer.

.......Otherwise, double sided stat cards mirroring the reference boards.

Really curious about Ted's answer.

Going to need a few of those reference boards, if that the way it goes. So many new units to come!

...phone app please?

Zombicide has it, and its pretty decent, I think Rivet could replicate it and make it better.

...phone app please?

Zombicide has it, and its pretty decent, I think Rivet could replicate it and make it better.
    ^THIS PLEASE. Android friendly would be great.

Strange question, but what would you be looking for in an app? Would be pretty simple to knock something up I reckon.

a quick way to reference each armies' units' cards. maybe have sorting by unit type. for a tablet i could see having the two opposing armies units in a list down either side of the screen, and the space in the middle has 2 cards, one from each army. a quick way to compare what you are verses what you're targeting.

Default Rivet Wars App?

mocked-up what i'd like have as an app for a tablet - but i have no earthly idea how to code, so anyone wanting to please take a crack at it. all the (most all of) graphics came from the downloadable pdf.s on this forum.

as for a phone app, would just want to have a single card fill the screen, and be able to flip through the cards or have a menu to select them from.

for the tablet: essentially i'd like a quick reference for troop cards, change between armies easily, display a VP counter that can be set to however many VP the battle then track each player's points.

Name:  RivetApp-screen1.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  264.3 KB
    Name:  RivetApp-screen2.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  247.3 KB
    Name:  RivetApp-screen3.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  249.0 KB
    Name:  RivetApp-screen4.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  268.7 KB
    Name:  RivetApp-screen5.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  275.3 KB
    Name:  RivetApp-screen6.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  278.7 KB
    Name:  RivetApp-screen7.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  173.5 KB

That is actually a wonderfully created design. Me likey. However, I'd be more than satisfied with the 1 card mobile app.

Wow, check you out. I'd buy that app for a couple of bucks!

For Combat you need some reference material (or App) that could give you a quick reference of your troop type and all the enemy troops it can attack and dice needed for each enemy type.

Nice mocks I'll have a think, but I don't believe it'd be too hard to code something up in principal. Would need to investigate getting some hi-res images for it to cater for things like retina display but don't think it would overall be a major challenge