Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Frequently Asked Question

The new factions we know exist are the Russians and the Ottomans.

My question is: The Russians are called the Ruskas. What are the Ottoman factions name going to be? Did I miss it along the line?
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

No you've not missed anything - as of yet they have been referred to as Ottomans.

Personally, I'd prefer if they were called something else, though each army is recognizable as an army from the First World War, I feel there's some plausible deniability because each faction is not a representation of the real armies. I think is is harder when they share the same name.

My favourite, alternative so far was a typo from CoolMiniorNot where they referred to them as: Ottomens (not Ottomans).
    Rivet Wars Scenario Editor - http://www.tehill.net/RivetWars

Default Sturmpanzer Question

I like that name as well Decar! I'm looking forward to seeing what they come out with next! Side question: on the Sturmpanzer if I use the Dash special ability, I notice it lists it as an action. I'm assuming that I can't then use my attack if I've used that action correct?

Hey! Welcome to the forum. Yes that's right. It's an action. So the sturmpanzer decides not to shoot and it gets to move a bit further instead. A great way to get them into a battle quick!

Great thanks for clearing that up! Though I did like it more when I though I could Dash and then attack but I guess that was a bit much

A Rapid Assisting Sturmpanzer would be a sight to see - scary!

Quote Originally Posted by Decar View Post
    A Rapid Assisting Sturmpanzer would be a sight to see - scary!
    In fact we used the panzer this way in one of the first games I played because we had misunderstood the rules. I really got spanked by the Blight in that session. Way to powerful oh yes! ;-)
    WFRP v1 and v2 GM and painting since 91' into modelling and casting
    Author of the Android Game: ​A DUNGEON HORROR DEED

I think this is a good Frequently asked question:

What happened? Website hasn't been updated in a year, and after both a water expansion and the Western Front has been teased with no new developments. Even the Rivet Wars twitter has been down. What gives? I think that's a fair frequently asked question.

Second most asked? Should we bother keeping up hope and a kickstarter fund in hope one day things will turn around?
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

Quote Originally Posted by comedianmasta View Post
    What happened?
    Agreed. What did happen to this once promising series?