Storing Rivets - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Storing Rivets

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldoguk View Post
    I use KR multicases, this particular one has a 36 deep troop pockets on the top layer .....

Thanks for that picture Bulldoguk.

Out of interest could you please give me the dimensions of the pockets Length, Width and Depth of that 36 tray that you have the troops in. Inches are good, millimeters (mm) wood be great.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hithero View Post
    The foam is gridded with cuts, so you just pluck out the bits to suit your model. I actually find using normal foam is just as good, is not better, and just cut the dividing foam out with scissors as the foam remains stronger due to no having all the little cuts in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFGamer View Post
    I use a butter knife to trim the connectors off and make my "Pluck" easier.

Thanks for this information! I bought a pair of these for my set and my son's. Thanks for the idea!

Glad to help out a fellow Trench-Warmer!

Come on Wave 2! Your cases are waiting!

Hi Skritter, 54mm x 30mm x 35 deep. I prefer this size pocket as most of todays figures are heroic scale and carry pretty dynamic poses so they usually fit snugly into these trays and any that don't, I simply snip the dividers as mentioned earlier and use 2 pockets

Quote Originally Posted by WTFGamer View Post
    Glad to help out a fellow Trench-Warmer!

Come on Wave 2! Your cases are waiting!
    Have I told you how much I hate you?

i am hooked on these cases. I have one for Rivet Wars, one for Myth and one that holds literally a dozen games!

Can't thank you enough for showing us these cases.

(Excuse the pic quality. iPad 2 camera.)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I have Rivet Wars coming this week. Time to head to Harbor Frieght. I have used the cases for my rc quads and now they will make perfect rivet holders. Thanks for the idea WTF.