Credits

Thread: Credits

Default Credits

Who do I talk to about credits. I purchased them and they aren't there, its been a few days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wombat85 View Post
    Who do I talk to about credits. I purchased them and they aren't there, its been a few days.
    For 17,000 credits I will take you and the kid to Alderaan....

My Gallery Here

CMON Rank: Will paint for Jelly Beans...

I am having the same problem. I sent an email to sales@coolminiornot.com, and also sent a message through the "Contact Us" (http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/sendmessage.php) page yesterday, but no word yet.

I have sent multiple messages to both addresses listed in my above comment, and so far no movement. Does anyone have an alternate way of contacting the CMON people? It seems this would be an easy fix--just a click of a button on their end, but my message doesn't seem to be getting through.

Starting to get frustrated, as I have an Ebay auction going on, and I would like to advertise it here for a couple of days (at least) before the end of the auction.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MClimbin View Post
    I have sent multiple messages to both addresses listed in my above comment, and so far no movement. Does anyone have an alternate way of contacting the CMON people? It seems this would be an easy fix--just a click of a button on their end, but my message doesn't seem to be getting through.

Starting to get frustrated, as I have an Ebay auction going on, and I would like to advertise it here for a couple of days (at least) before the end of the auction.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

PM Borg or Chern Ann?

Check out more of my wife's photography at: http://thereasagwinn.com

Why choose Space Wolves over other chapters?
    ‘They are desperate, and as savage as beasts.’
    Magnus lost his smile.
    ‘I no longer think of them as animals, Ahmuz, though I once did. I now think of them as the purest of us all. Incorruptible. Single-minded. The perfection of my father’s vision.’
    Excerpt from Battle of the Fang

Thanks BH. I got a response yesterday, so that was an improvement. Still not resolved, but there is movement, so frustration levels are manageable.

Sorry about the delay. Should be fixed. If not let me know.

All resolved, thanks for the great communication CMON. My only suggestion is making it easier to know where to find you next time.