Dah , dah dah dah, dah dah daaaah, dah dah dah, dah dah, dah! dah! dah!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dah , dah dah dah, dah dah daaaah, dah dah dah, dah dah, dah! dah! dah!

Default Dah , dah dah dah, dah dah daaaah, dah dah dah, dah dah, dah! dah! dah!

Got my Treasure Hunter in today. So happy!

It's great to get a glimpse of how willing the powers that be are willing to shake up the game with new Rivets. Can't wait to give him a try! Thanks CMoN!
    Last edited by Crazyjuan; 02-10-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Treasure hunter?

Name:  20140210_110640.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  603.8 KBName:  20140210_110724.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  1.86 MB

Yea, think Indiana Jones. He's a neutral hero.

Sorry dunno why phone attaches photo sideways.

Where was that mini included? I cannot remeber seing this guy anywhere before... How did you get your hands on this one?

Well, it's something of a reward, from CMoN, but I'm not sure I'm at liberty to say more.

Not liberty to say? Showing it is ok, but not saying where you got it? Seems like a weird deal. Im my opinion it would be far worse showing it, than saying where you got it if there is any hush hush around this : )

It's not hush hush, I was rewarded it through this forum. However as it was done by private msg, I'm keeping the details of why private. I wasn't told to keep it under wraps. So who wants to know stats?

Man, that is a really cool figure. It doesn't even pop up on Google, haha.

Great we are still waiting for the stuff we paid for and CMON is making stuff to give away. Zombicide again?
    Sky

Keep in mind I'm waiting for that stuff too. Nice though that they pay attention to the forums and this is a nice clue to how they will be packaged for individual sale, for those who didn't blitz anyway. It's probably from a promotional batch/set that will be prize at cons or something.

I for one am appreciative.
    Last edited by Crazyjuan; 02-10-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Maybe they should pay attention to customers that spend $900 on a kick starter.
    Sky

Honey and flies man, I wasn't rewarded with it for complaining LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjuan View Post
    It's not hush hush, I was rewarded it through this forum. However as it was done by private msg, I'm keeping the details of why private. I wasn't told to keep it under wraps. So who wants to know stats?
    ok, i'm super jealous, and while i'm not so interested in how you got this one, i want to know if we can look forward to purchasing him somewhere in the future?

now yes yes yes, stats please, can you scan the card for us? more pics of the sculpt too.

oh, and congrats! grumble grumble, *kicks dirt.

Congrats! I want to know how to get one in my grubby hands!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post
    ok, i'm super jealous, and while i'm not so interested in how you got this one, i want to know if we can look forward to purchasing him somewhere in the future?

now yes yes yes, stats please, can you scan the card for us? more pics of the sculpt too.

oh, and congrats! grumble grumble, *kicks dirt.

Scanner down, sorry. He's 3dp/1 rivet to deploy, movement 2, 1 armor, 2HP. Range of 1 land only. Gets one chain attack of 2 dice vs armor 1 only.

Special ability: "we found gold!" At the beginning of your deployment phase, if this unit is in no man's land, roll 1d6.
    1-2 "came up dry!"
    3-5 gain one deployment point.
    6 gain two deployment points.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjuan View Post
    Scanner down, sorry. He's 3dp/1 rivet to deploy, movement 2, 1 armor, 2HP. Range of 1 land only. Gets one chain attack of 2 dice vs armor 1 only.

Special ability: "we found gold!" At the beginning of your deployment phase, if this unit is in no man's land, roll 1d6.
    1-2 "came up dry!"
    3-5 gain one deployment point.
    6 gain two deployment points.
    pretty cool stats, feels like a balanced unit, and i'm really digging the 'gold' mechanic. again, congrats.

is this guy neutral, or is he with the allies?

neutral, and yea can't wait to try him out, should be interesting to see how much fire he draws.

As already stated above, congrats! Hope the rest of us get to find one to add to our collections. Rivet Wars has been tons of fun so far.