New Update

Thread: New Update

I see...

"...However our Chinese factory has a problem producing the stand with the spacer between the legs and have them be collapsible. Their proposed solution is to remove the damage and buff tracker piece."

typical Chinese solution

I thought a square base with a X shaped carving to host the x shaped airship base wouldn't be so difficult.

Anyway, good news. Thank for the info

Yeah, I couldn't understand why they couldn't do it either, just need a X cut into the wound track base and a notch in the legs to accommodate it, or just cut notches into the flight stand. I still think clip-on smoke trails would be better A nice trail of white acrylic smoke and a slot cut along it to push onto the wings.

Also, as a suggestion, it might be better for only the outer ends of the feet to touch the table as this will then plant the stand more firmly on the ground if the tiles are not laying flat. These bases sit in the join of 4 boards and if one or more of them is not laying flat, the model will rock about and not be stable.
    Last edited by hithero; 02-25-2014 at 06:05 AM.

Not the update I was hoping for, but expecting. Probably means a delay.

This is great news.

Well, for those who missed out on the kickstarter, is there any way to "get in late"? I am super excited for these and bought my eastern front at Templecon, 2014. Is there any way to pre-buy or get news on when the public release for a lot of these will be in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by comedianmasta View Post
    This is great news.

Well, for those who missed out on the kickstarter, is there any way to "get in late"? I am super excited for these and bought my eastern front at Templecon, 2014. Is there any way to pre-buy or get news on when the public release for a lot of these will be in the future?
    Since it sounds like production has started on at least some of these, I would think it's much too late to get in late. They haven't allowed backers to modify their pledges for quite a while now (I would have liked a second Brighton and heavy tanks). If we actually do see wave 2 in April, I would think you'll see the first expansion a month or two after that.

Quote Originally Posted by joshuar56 View Post
    Since it sounds like production has started on at least some of these, I would think it's much too late to get in late.
    Well, given the track record... I would be surprised if we get wave 2 before June... Problems needs to be solved, production shall be finished, assembly of all miniatures be ready, packaging into boxes, packaging into delivery boxes, getting shipped from China, getting stuck in Germany for 3 weeks and finally a week or two for final delivery....