When?

Thread: When?

Default When?

Looks cool! title says all!!

I really love the chibi style. Can not wait to see this in action.
    ‎"01001001 00100000 01000001 01001101 00100000 01000111 01010010 01000101 01000001 01010100!"

http://thegobbo.tumblr.com/

Will there be demo copies at Pax East?
    <---My Gaming Blog, Check it out!!

@Lycane I think it is possible, we are attending, so make sure you swing by the booth.

Oh, and Jared, we appreciate your support as always! Thanks for backing Arcadia

Eager to see how big this game gets!

BTW, thanks for the package, Borg.
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

Quote Originally Posted by borg View Post
    @Lycane I think it is possible, we are attending, so make sure you swing by the booth.
    I'll be assisting!
    <---My Gaming Blog, Check it out!!

I'm on board and it looks likes blast!
    EGO sum in vestri substructio caedes vestri populus!

Any ideas on how advanded they are in the production? will this one be delivered in time or we must expect the usual delay? in the mean time, will it be more information on gameplay?

I am accord with Rostolaza, there is a date? time? packs?

Quote Originally Posted by Erwilly View Post
    I am accord with Rostolaza, there is a date? time? packs?
    Well, the success of ever-growing numbers of stretch goal figures, plus the just announced expansion set would indicate that this will be delayed. However, it does seem like they have most of the art/figures in the pipes already. (Heck, they have *painted* examples of many of the figures already). I guess it all depends on how many unplanned aspects they include with the game.
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

Quote Originally Posted by binarysunrise View Post
    Well, the success of ever-growing numbers of stretch goal figures, plus the just announced expansion set would indicate that this will be delayed. However, it does seem like they have most of the art/figures in the pipes already. (Heck, they have *painted* examples of many of the figures already). I guess it all depends on how many unplanned aspects they include with the game.
    I hope the ship in batches so they can ship the game as quickly as possible and the rest on a second batch.

They've already stated that they will only ship once with this project.

I actually backed out on this one. I am still waiting for other CMON kickstarter properties - and while the game looks fine and the minis amusing, I simply cannot justify backing another until the preceding ones arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ainnst View Post
    I actually backed out on this one. I am still waiting for other CMON kickstarter properties - and while the game looks fine and the minis amusing, I simply cannot justify backing another until the preceding ones arrive.
    They just gave a shipping update of wave 2 stuff for Zombicide Season 2 and All of Kaosball stuff having arrived in the US warehouse. So tiny plastic toys are on their way. Hope to see you jump back in on AQ.