Ambassador from the Ogre Kingdoms

Thread: Ambassador from the Ogre Kingdoms

waterbottl

Default Ambassador from the Ogre Kingdoms

I am an Ogre Bellower, an ambassador from the Ogre Kingdoms.

The Ogre Kingdoms are a mountainous realm, inhabited by Ogres. Ogres are large monsters, with the basic form of a Man but twice as tall and infinitely more savage in appearance. They live for one thing: eating. They are often thought rather stupid by other races, but although it is true that they have difficulty with problems of logic or learning, they have an instinctive cunning and intuition that belies their brutish exteriors.

I bring a message from the Wild Kingdoms, a forum designed for players interested in Warhammer Ogre Kingdoms. In the Wild Kingdoms, people can discuss Ogre Kingdoms tactics, armylists, painting advice and much, much more. It also has the most updated rumours concerning Ogre Kingdoms. Interested in Ogre Kingdoms? Join!

The Wild Kingdoms,
    the place to discuss Warhammer Ogre Kingdoms

http://wildkingdoms.proboards12.com/

Thank you,

Ogre Bellower

you may be the nicest Ogre that has ever been!lollol

I am definately going to check that out.

I am not so much a player, as a collector (hoarder) but I really like to read all the \"fluff\" and rules that go along with the miniatures...

Default cool

I like the idea that Ogres can be civilized when it suits them. Perhaps their brutish ways are a misunderstanding of their mad desire to sate their appetite. Something so large must require constant nourishment.

It was once said that the T-Rex\'s metabolism was so fast that it quite literally had to eat constantly. Therefore it was never not on the hunt. That\'s what they said until the dig in Podunk, Alabama unearthed fossilized bones of two T-Rexes playing a fossilized game of backgammon.

So if T-Rex can show signs of civility, then so can the ogres.

barkel

I\'m looking forward to the release of the ogre kingdoms range. I have been an ogre collector for a long time, now they aregoing to get the treatment they deserve their own army lists and background rules. Golfag will march to war, I will certainly check out your site.:D:D:D

Default you are so full of it!

Originally posted by barkel

It was once said that the T-Rex\'s metabolism was so fast that it quite literally had to eat constantly. Therefore it was never not on the hunt. That\'s what they said until the dig in Podunk, Alabama unearthed fossilized bones of two T-Rexes playing a fossilized game of backgammon.

barkel
    Everyone knows that BackGammon wasn\'t invented until late in the cretaceous age....

If you\'d had said \"tiddlywinks\" I would have bought it.lollol

G-nome

Thats right Supervike the T.Rex invented it about 65 Ma. and died out a couple of years later. The dig in fact found the remains of the inaugru...inaugraul....first Maarstichtian Backgammon Association North American Cup final. The players were particulary serious about the game and starved to death (having such a high metabolism and all) while waiting for the one of the competitors to make his what he hoped was going to be a game winning move. Unfortunately it was declared a draw and then they all packed up to go see what that great big light in the sky was.

As for tiddlywinks......http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2782039.stm

:D

Default Well, I\'ve been hornswaggled!

As a child I am told by my trusted teachers that the largest every land dinosaur was the Brontosaurus. I even learned a song about it. \"Brontosaurus means Thunder lizard.\" Ok, that\'s all I remember, but it was a song on a record. Later I am told there was no Brontosaurus. Some con charlatan had found the body of a Bracheosaurus without the head and so he put some other stupid dino head on it. What a moron.

And now you guys are telling me that the T-Rex/Backgammon dig was a hoax as well? What can I believe in anymore?

barkel

ps. Is it at least still true that Ogres exist?

Originally posted by barkel

Hi! :P

Originaly posted by barkel
    Oh yes they most certainly do:flame::mad:

G-nome

Default Have they told you about......

..........Santa claus yet Barkel?
    Or the Tooth fairy?
    I think you need to sit down.

lollollol

Default G-nome, about Santa:

-said with melodramatic grimace:

They told me enough!
    They told me you killed him!

barkel

G-nome

Moi? :o :D

Lil\' ol\'me?

What this? Its just a pointy stick.
    Nah just looks sharp, isnt really. Look put your
    neck on it and feel........teeheeheehee.....

so confused....
    but yes, ogres do exist. My 7th grade science teacher happened to be one of them. and mY current math teacher. ALWAYS eating... lol {its mouth was open so it was the closest thing i could find to an eating face}

Default aaargh treadomancy

bloody hell, how far back did you have to go to find this one?

Looks like 2 1/2 years old this thread. Is it the oldest ever resserected??

Nope. I have seen some from 2003. I don\'t know why people do this. The person they reply to usually have already left forums, if not the site.

Originally posted by Ogrebane
    Looks like 2 1/2 years old this thread. Is it the oldest ever resserected??

I taught about doing this once as a joke...
    ..the I taught \"What a lame joke.\" and moved on...
    Maybe those one didn\'t have that last reflection:rolleyes:

There is an option to view thread in order other than chronological... this may be a mistake too.