Treasure Hunter on eBay - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Hunter on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by donnbobhardy View Post
    A few ways have been mentioned.
    A) You can earn points as a Legionnaire to spend on CMON promos.
    B) Allegedly, "being a good guy on the forums" can help you snag one.
    C) Stores will have access to them in the same way they did for Zombicide Game Night Kits.
    D) And yes, good old ebay.
    Sorry, I forget to put "ironic mode" on

I plan on painting and selling the couple extras that I got. I already painted up the one I got from my LGS.

Looking good! What are you asking for them?

Looking good! What are you asking for them?
    Not really sure yet. It'll be a bit before I get them, and get them painted.

A few ways have been mentioned.
    A) You can earn points as a Legionnaire to spend on CMON promos.
    B) Allegedly, "being a good guy on the forums" can help you snag one.
    C) Stores will have access to them in the same way they did for Zombicide Game Night Kits.
    D) And yes, good old ebay.
    Not allegedly, and not for being a good guy, as a matter of fact.

I was awarded one for making common sense arguments on the forum in regards to a discussion of the rules. Though I suppose I lacked common sense in not realizing how salty some would be about it when I posted about it in my excitement. In truth, I originally thought it was a KS hero that I had forgotten. I certainly didn't think it was something nobody had seen.

But hey, seems like some of the loudest and most offended have gotten theirs as well, so all is right with the universe again, lol.

I got mine by purchasing eastern front at Templecon. I was told there is was a South West US Exclusive they are giving away at events.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyjuan View Post
    Not allegedly, and not for being a good guy, as a matter of fact.

I was awarded one for making common sense arguments on the forum in regards to a discussion of the rules. Though I suppose I lacked common sense in not realizing how salty some would be about it when I posted about it in my excitement. In truth, I originally thought it was a KS hero that I had forgotten. I certainly didn't think it was something nobody had seen.

But hey, seems like some of the loudest and most offended have gotten theirs as well, so all is right with the universe again, lol.
    Really? You just can't help yourself can you? You've gotta make your way into each of these threads and stir the pot?

Quote Originally Posted by joshuar56 View Post
    Really? You just can't help yourself can you? You've gotta make your way into each of these threads and stir the pot?

Wait, help myself from what? Someone asked a question, "how you get one?" Someone else listed ways but clearly didn't understand how I got mine via the forum. I was silent on the thread until he answered that question with incorrect info about how I got mine, so I corrected the information and confirmed that it was not alleged. For the purpose of ensuring that the inquiring party had his question answered most accurately. I'm terribly sorry that doing so offended you, but that's kinda on you bro.

Here's a suggestion, since everything I say offends you, please rest assured that you can avoid heartache by ignoring anything I post from here out. I can promise it won't be in reply to you, or concern you at all. Like in the case here, I wasn't addressing you, so you can feel free to avoid hurt feeling by not interjecting yourself into my conversation with someone else that which is no concern of yours. Deal?

Edit: I know you can't stop yourself from replying, but I suggest not wasting your time. As I'm spending the next two days in a romantic get away hotel with private pool/Jacuzzi/rainfall shower/massage with my awesome wife I'll be too busy to read it anyway.
    Last edited by Crazyjuan; 03-03-2014 at 01:50 PM.

You chaps should think yourself lucky, some idiots over in the UK had to pay $35 for this little guy <face palm> I hate this plastic monkey on my back!

I plan on painting and selling the couple extras that I got. I already painted up the one I got from my LGS.
    oh nice! i hadn't seen this yet, great job! i've been working on painting mine (posted some pics & a new thread before i saw your post here :P) as well.

how many extra did you get?

I suppose occassional clashes cannot be helped especially since we cannot see each other to read expressions and see body language. But guys, as one who was recently upset (first time ever - on a blog that is) I decided to ignore any intentional or unintentional irritations. I am just going to enjoy all the good stuff you guys have to offer. That is a lot more fun than keeping track of offenses. Right?
    Sky

Also I appreciate whoever posted about the eBay thing, which Donn saw while at work and emailed me at home (sick) and I was able to get two at $10.99 each! I am still going to submit my Legion application but now we know these models can be had for those who have common sense or a watchful friend!
    Sky

It's a good approach lance I find, pointless raising the blood pressure, only meaningless pixels on a screen. If you ever meet up in person just kick each other in the bollocks and get things out of the way then have a beer, that's how we would do it in deepest darkest Yorkshire, of course a lot of us haven't yet developed opposable thumbs so straws are recommended

I'll tell you what Bulldoguk. If you and I ever meet lets have a pint, kick each other and then have another pint and toast how lame we are as kickers!
    Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post
    oh nice! i hadn't seen this yet, great job! i've been working on painting mine (posted some pics & a new thread before i saw your post here :P) as well.

how many extra did you get?
    I got 2 extra (from ebay). The one I posted pictures of I got for buying a copy of the game at my LGS, and I'll be keeping him.

I got 2 extra (from ebay). The one I posted pictures of I got for buying a copy of the game at my LGS, and I'll be keeping him.
    nice! congrats on the score. the first thing my son said when mine arrived was 'i wish we had two, that way we could both play one.' lol, kids.

Shazam! I missed this. Being a huge fan of Dr.Treasure Hunter and Rivet Wars I am now on a quest to find him to add to my games of Rivet Wars. IF, and I know it is a HUGE IF, IF someone comes across an extra one can you help me out and pick me up one? Please and thank you. I am more than happy to pay for him and the shipping cost, the least I can do.

On that note I am going to Gen Con and should there be something you are looking for I can return the favor. I have text so I can keep you informed as I understand that one never knows what one may see at Gen Con. Once again, thank you and I hope everyone is enjoying Rivet Wars and remember...Get in the fight! It's a Rivet revolution!
    I was born to do this.
    -Joan of Arc-

another seller has 'em on the bay, but you have to buy the game too. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rivet-Wars-E...item4d19bfa203

just in case someone was going to buy another copy anyway, here's a chance to get the limited ed. figure too. only 3 left as of right now.

Crikey, even with the $39 shiping its still $10 cheaper than UK RRP!