Treasure Hunter on eBay
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Hunter on eBay

Default Treasure Hunter on eBay

I saw a seller already has some treasure hunters on eBay. Looks like they are a game store. There are no pictures but the seller had a ton of feedback, so it seems legit. I ordered a couple myself, since they were only 10.99 with free shipping. He still had about 20 left as of this post. http://m.ebay.com/itm/251463308530?nav=SEARCH

Got one! Thanks!

Currently says "More than 10 available".

I asked my local store if he'd be getting them in with his shipment, he knew nothing about the treasure hunter and told me he doubts that the bonus would be coming to his store. sucks, I was willing to buy the game again to grab one.

Quote Originally Posted by the Bruce View Post
    I asked my local store if he'd be getting them in with his shipment, he knew nothing about the treasure hunter and told me he doubts that the bonus would be coming to his store. sucks, I was willing to buy the game again to grab one.
    The store had to preorder from a specific distributor, I think ACD.

Looks like the guy jumped the price up to $19.99... lame.

I agree on the lame of upping the price. Maybe he will go back down on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcs1213 View Post
    I agree on the lame of upping the price. Maybe he will go back down on it.
    Since he's sold 13 now, I doubt it. $20 with free shipping isn't bad, especially compaired to zombicide LEs.

I got mine free when I bought Eastern front at Temple. Huh. Still sad I missed the KS though. But the seller said I had to get the Treasure hunter. He is basically me (I dress 40s brown alot and get called Indy all the time).

Wow! A nickname that is a compliment. Nice.

Donn gave me a heads up on this thread so I managed to get two before he upped the price.

My question is does he really have them in hand? No picture says no. But his auction says:
    FREE SHIPPING!

Leaves warehouse within 24 hours.
    Arrives in 2-5 business days.

So we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by comedianmasta View Post
    I got mine free when I bought Eastern front at Temple. Huh. Still sad I missed the KS though. But the seller said I had to get the Treasure hunter. He is basically me (I dress 40s brown alot and get called Indy all the time).
    Sky

Ouch, I would have bought one for $10.99 hands down. $19.99 though...

He's not the best unit. Two health, can only attack single armor units. He has the chain attack.

Hoiwever, if you get him into no man's land, you roll to earn additional deployment points. So... that's cool. But that's not a $20 unit. Unless you are me. Then it is priceless, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance King View Post
    Wow! A nickname that is a compliment. Nice.

Donn gave me a heads up on this thread so I managed to get two before he upped the price.

My question is does he really have them in hand? No picture says no. But his auction says:
    FREE SHIPPING!

Leaves warehouse within 24 hours.
    Arrives in 2-5 business days.

So we will see.
    I sent him a question and he says that he will ship them out on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Shan Morris View Post
    Ouch, I would have bought one for $10.99 hands down. $19.99 though...
    I think they cost retailers $10 to get. So after eBay, PayPal, and shipping fees, he was probably losing money at 10.99. It actually might have been a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by joshuar56 View Post
    I think they cost retailers $10 to get. So after eBay, PayPal, and shipping fees, he was probably losing money at 10.99. It actually might have been a typo.
    I believe the suggested retailer price on the distributer page was $10.99. I could be wrong, but that sounds right. It's also the principle of paying $20 for one figure y'know?

Quote Originally Posted by Shan Morris View Post
    I believe the suggested retailer price on the distributer page was $10.99. I could be wrong, but that sounds right. It's also the principle of paying $20 for one figure y'know?
    It cost the retailers $10, and they were suppose to offer them for $10 to people who buy the game. So retailers weren't actually suppose to make a profit off the fig, but it is suppose to be incentive to help them sell the game itself. Either way, it's a whole heck of a lot better than Zombicide exclusive prices. I guess it depends on how much you like Indiana Jones.

All gone - registered to say thanks to OP for posting this. I never would have known about it otherwise, and was able to snag one shortly before they upped the price.

Sorry, can someone remember me how to get Treasure Hunter? trough promotion? Or working hard for community? Or, as usual, making ebay sellers rich? The Song Remain the Same

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Sorry, can someone remember me how to get Treasure Hunter? trough promotion? Or working hard for community? Or, as usual, making ebay sellers rich? The Song Remain the Same
    A few ways have been mentioned.
    A) You can earn points as a Legionnaire to spend on CMON promos.
    B) Allegedly, "being a good guy on the forums" can help you snag one.
    C) Stores will have access to them in the same way they did for Zombicide Game Night Kits.
    D) And yes, good old ebay.