Allied forces all painted and ready for action

Thread: Allied forces all painted and ready for action

Default Allied forces all painted and ready for action

well I finally finished my allies off the other day. I must say that I'm quite pleased with how they turned out, only a few niggling issues I'll try to rectify with wave two. Now i just need to finish their enemy off and we are all set. I look forward to posting the Blight pictures when I'm done
    Name:  IMG_4524.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  841.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_4529.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  571.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_4540.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  746.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_4541.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  768.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_4543.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  859.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_4545.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  1.01 MB

Wow, really nice work. I love all the different metals. Your take on the Wolverine is really neat. The design for that mini was derived from a deep sea diving suit and the way you've painted it really gives it a great feel. Looking forward to seeing your future work.

Thanks Ted. Yeah as soon as I saw the wolverine I wanted to paint him up like that. Thanks for the compliment, It's nice to hear from one such as your self. love your work

Brilliant NBond, you've done a cracking job. Fun to paint aren't they

Excellent! Should be fun to play with these after being painted!
    Have plenty of good games!!!

yeah they are so much fun to paint. cant wait to get a few games I with painted minis.

Very nice, and agreed, I don't think I've ever had fun painting mini's before these.

the details, it hurts my eyes! love all the metal colors, and the fact you painted all the actual rivets, incredible. wolverine is fantastic, and your choice of color is tops all around! can't wait to see your blight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Terranova View Post
    Your take on the Wolverine is really neat. The design for that mini was derived from a deep sea diving suit and the way you've painted it really gives it a great feel. Looking forward to seeing your future work.
    The Wolverine seems like it should be a unit type.

But we totally need a hero unit for the "Big Daddy". Deep sea diver turned terrible Killer? Awesome...

aww comedianmasta both of those would be awesome. imagine a bunch of wolverines charging (slowly) headed by big dady. epic.

Quote Originally Posted by NBond View Post
    aww comedianmasta both of those would be awesome. imagine a bunch of wolverines charging (slowly) headed by big dady. epic.
    Would take several turns to do correctly, but that would frighten the crap out of me. haha. An awesome image, imo.

very nice work ! love them!
    looksd like everyone starts with the Allies. Wonder why...?