Action Figures! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Action Figures!

Quote Originally Posted by Lance King View Post
    How can we order one (or two or ten)?
    Look out at mightyjaxx.com this weekend

They will be on the mightyjaxx store at some point. might be good to follow them on facebook or twitter to know when it drops.

Glad to have been wrong those look very fun!

Not really, I used to do a lot of skirmishes with the Cowboy and WW2 1/32 scale figures, also have the Games Workshop Fantasy 65mm we used to demo with. There was a Shadowrun game that uses 6" figures that was a bit like Heroclix, good fun, still got them in the loft somewhere.
    I have the Shadowrun figures in a box somewhere too Hithero, was something cool about playing with those huge figures. I have all the 8 inch Pacific Rim collection released so far, 'when' (read...if ever) I get the time my plan is to re-paint them, base them on larger versions of their heroclix counterparts and build a huge city scape for some big scale monster moshing Its on the project list!

Done! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubo View Post
    Look out at mightyjaxx.com this weekend

They will be on the mightyjaxx store at some point. might be good to follow them on facebook or twitter to know when it drops.
    Sky

Update:

You can expect a G.I Joe inspired packaging for the Rivet Wars line of limited edition collectibles. Collect the rivet points and the back too!

Pre-order date:
    7th March 2014
    Los Angeles - 6pm
    New York - 9pm

8th March 2014
    Singapore - 10am
    Japan - 11am

Name:  1964879_529279350522404_333106803_n.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  57.8 KB
    Name:  1779229_529279107189095_463483398_n.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  27.8 KB

"Exclusively for this pre-order, the figure comes in classic army green and will be a Limited Edition! It comes packed in a G.I Joe inspired blister card pack."

Makes it sound like the Army green color is the limited edition version and there will be another version that will be available. I hope this is true, not sure when i'll be able to get my preorder in as i'll be traveling this weekend.

Is there some question about a high shipping cost for this figure?
    Sky

Quote Originally Posted by M2 Wolverine View Post
    "Exclusively for this pre-order, the figure comes in classic army green and will be a Limited Edition! It comes packed in a G.I Joe inspired blister card pack."

Makes it sound like the Army green color is the limited edition version and there will be another version that will be available. I hope this is true, not sure when i'll be able to get my preorder in as i'll be traveling this weekend.
    I asked them about this - green is the exclusive pre-order color, but they will have them "colored as an original colorway."
    They also will have more in the series, but will be releasing them one at a time.
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

another update:

Being an Elite infantry, the mountaineer has his trusty survival pack and shovel to dig a shell scrape whenever, wherever. GET IN THE FIGHT!

Name:  14524_530073710442968_284996170_n.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  36.7 KB

What do you click on to order?
    Sky

it won't be open for ordering until about 5 hours from now.

Quote Originally Posted by binarysunrise View Post
    Shipping's a bit much.
    $18 for 2 is what i paid in shipping, but i'm not sure where that's shipping from. Does seem a bit steep though.

Ordered my two, one for opening & one for admiring MOC. I'm really excited to see how far these vinyl figures will go - how many will we see?

Thanks to Ted & mightyjaxxx toys, and to whoever else is responsible for making these mountaineers possible. can't wait to see 'em!

Part of me wonders if we'll actually get vehicles...
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

Thought I'd take a look and it's the same price shipping to UK as it is the US. Checked the shipping list and Singapore is top of an alphabetic list, so that's where they are shipped from. Postage is pretty reasonable compared to most stuff shipped from the US, one guy wanted $25 to ship a pack of cards once . I'm also guessing they are not light and hopefully will be well boxed and wrapped being collectors pieces, which will also bump up the price and weight.

Got two ordered - yep, shipping is way to much, but these should sell out very quick and will be collector's items pretty quickly I suspect.

I'm pretty sure the place is in Singapore and that is why the price is high for shiping