Quest for the Treasure Hunter or What's Up,Doc?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest for the Treasure Hunter or What's Up,Doc?

Default Quest for the Treasure Hunter or What's Up,Doc?

Heard about this exclusive rivet and would like to make a post to help others including myself in their quest for one Treasure Hunter rivet. Yes, we all have heard the stories about how others have come about theirs, and I am impressed that some of you are still alive from such adventures.

However this is not the time nor place to tell us these tales but more so to help out your fellow rivet hunter (not to be confused with thee Treasure Hunter) on their quest for the good rivet Dr.

So how does this work? Will it work? Does the good Dr. still have a fear of snakes? Are there such a thing as snakes in the rivet world? Who knows but all we can do is hope and try. I say that those of us who are looking to post your name and should you complete this task, update it with your name and mission completed.

For those who are able to help with this quest we say Thank You. Any lead is a good one and who knows, one may be able to return the favor in the future.

With that I will get this quest started...

johnwiser/Quest started:3/5/2014
    I was born to do this.
    -Joan of Arc-

Blog Entries

I found this site: https://www.funagain.com/control/pro...duct_id=029983 that has the Treasure Hunter advertised as available for pre-order. I didn't think they were being sold as retail? Does this seem legit?

Check out more of my wife's photography at: http://thereasagwinn.com

Why choose Space Wolves over other chapters?
    ‘They are desperate, and as savage as beasts.’
    Magnus lost his smile.
    ‘I no longer think of them as animals, Ahmuz, though I once did. I now think of them as the purest of us all. Incorruptible. Single-minded. The perfection of my father’s vision.’
    Excerpt from Battle of the Fang

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhowl View Post
    I found this site: https://www.funagain.com/control/pro...duct_id=029983 that has the Treasure Hunter advertised as available for pre-order. I didn't think they were being sold as retail? Does this seem legit?
    hmm, i'm skeptical... the site will let me have 99 in my cart, and begin the checkout process, and i can't imagine they'd be getting that many unless they ordered 99 copies of the game from the single distributor for the treasure hunter. i checked with the distributor ages ago & they said 1 per game, that was how they were selling them - but it's only to retail stores while supplies last. as of yet, i don't know how limited these are, but they are being called 'limited', so who knows.

Just ordered mine for $10 - plus shipping to Australia

Only 2 left (in stock)

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/boar..._hunter/253193

Cardhaus Games
    New Albany, IN
    Last edited by Skritter; 03-06-2014 at 12:42 AM.

These guys have them listed on their site as New Arrivals as well (No online order system)

ARMOUR GOPHER GAMES Urbana, Illinois 61802 $10+ tax

http://armored-gopher.com/content/ne...als-02-26-2014

===================

Also on

NOBEL KNIGHT GAMES $15

http://www.nobleknight.com/ProductDe...__A_GenreID_E_
    Last edited by Skritter; 03-06-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skritter View Post
    only 8 in stock here. the first site you listed, Cardhaus, is out of stock now.

thanks so much for all these leads!

My thanks go out to each and everyone of you who took the time and posted the leads you found. If things work out by the end of the day I should know if I have completed my quest for the Treasure Hunter.

Please let me know if any of you gents. are in search for a game/add on/promo and I will keep my eyes and ears open. Let this be the beginning not the end. Until next time...
    Game on,
    John
    I was born to do this.
    -Joan of Arc-

I need a jetpacker, Capt. Elsa Frost, Cpl. Cher Ami and a battle of brighton, i bought a pledge from someone else and these are the ones that i am missing. any help would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by destrox76 View Post
    I need a jetpacker, Capt. Elsa Frost, Cpl. Cher Ami and a battle of brighton, i bought a pledge from someone else and these are the ones that i am missing. any help would be awesome!
    all of us are missing those, mate. They havent been shipped/produced yet.

edit: hope you didn't pay up front for all of that, or that you know and trust the guy, lol.

What i mean is the pledge i bought did not include them. so i am still need them. the jetpacker the most.

I think the Jet packer may be hard to get as IIRC it is a KS exclusive. I have at least three coming but I wish I had ordered more.

BTW I misordered during the KS and did not get the alternate infantry. So I will have to buy some when they are released. Do we know when stuff like that will be released?
    Sky

Update!!! If you purchased your Treasure Hunter from CardHaus they are NOT selling them without the purchase of Rivet Wars. I was just notified in an e-mail and called them direct. They said they were contacted and NOT allowed to sell Treasure Hunter separate. I ask even though they had already charged me and confirmed this order went through, they confirmed that my order was canceled and my card would be refunded.

Sad day indeed and here I thought I had myself a Treasure Hunter. I did ask about all of the other Treasure Hunter figures sold and was told that these orders will be canceled as well. Shazam! I almost had you,Dr.Hunter. Just goes to show you how well Dr.Hunter is at eluding capture. Hope he is this good in the game...LOL.

John
    I was born to do this.
    -Joan of Arc-

I understand that a mistake with CardHaus was made however what makes me a bit hot under the collar is that they sent me an e-mail stating they could not fulfill my order for the Treasure Hunter because of an inventory mistake. Sorry, just had to vent. Carry on, nothing to see here. These are not the droids you are looking for.

John
    I was born to do this.
    -Joan of Arc-

And ARMOUR GOPHER GAMES is just a brick&mortar store that won't ship.
    The Pirate Deck - Now on Kickstarter
    http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardga...he-pirate-deck

I am sorry to hear that but glad mine are already in the mail.
    Sky

Lance, would you be willing to sell me a jetpacker?

Bugger!

Sorry about the bad CardHaus tip guys. Just received an email saying they refuse to send it. I hope my other leads where somewhat relative. Being from Australia it is a bit hard to track anything down with reasonable shipping costs.

So Lost the Hunt here! On the search again!
    Last edited by Skritter; 03-06-2014 at 03:25 PM.

If someone could live with a proxy Impact Miniatures will be producing this figure soon.
    https://twitter.com/Impactminis/stat...458560/photo/1

are there are any members who got more than one who wouldn't mind sharing with the folks here who are looking?